Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Monday, August 13, 2018

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 8/13/18 3:27 pm - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

You've been to some fantastic places!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-125 CW: 121

SkinnyNikki7
on 8/13/18 9:14 am - Vineland, NJ
VSG on 08/13/12

Happy Monday! It is a yucky rainy day here. Went to therapy this morning and then picked up my daughters boyfriend who is over visiting for a few hours since he just got back from Illinois.

QOTD - I would have to say when I'm on vacation. I can relax and enjoy time with family and friends. I love seeing new things and doing stuff so I feel like I'm in my element.

B - coffee and protein

L - Hmm maybe ham and cheese roll-ups

D - leftover chicken and spinach

S - Peach YQ Yoplait yogurt

E - 35 min elliptical, Arm exercises

Height = 5'2 Age = 37 Surgery Date = August 13, 2012 HW = 231lbs LW = 131lbs

Regain SW = 209.6 CW = 191.2 Goal Weight = 157.6 lbs

The only way you will see results is if you stay consistent!

GrammySusan
on 8/13/18 9:48 am

Thanks Liz and everyone for the daily post. Newbie here. At first i thought seeing what people were eating wasn't for me till i read one. I love this now as a way to start the day and the QOTD is always interesting!

QOTD As i was reading i realized i felt most like myself yesterday in our church nursery. It was the 830am service and i only had one little one. She is a beautiful, tiny, two year old and was born with a seizure disorder. She let me cuddler her as she struggled to fall asleep. I whispered to her, sang to her and rocked her for a full hour. I felt so in my element! There is such a wonderful spiritual connection when you make a difference in a little one's life.

Today:

Green tea with peppermint

B- Eggs

L- My hubby left beef fajitas just for me

S- cottage cheese and fresh peach

D- ?.

Have a great day everyone!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 8/13/18 3:24 pm - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

There is nothing more important than making a difference in the life of a child.

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-125 CW: 121

GrammySusan
on 8/14/18 9:16 am

I was so blessed to begin working in a K class when i was only 9 years old. I had a great career teaching preschool thru 3rd grade and now i am blessed to care for our grandkids (age 2 and 10) almost every day. God is good!

mmsmom
on 8/13/18 10:12 am - Woburn, MA

Hello VSG-ers. Liz, we spent some time north this weekend - a night in Ogunquit (beach town in Maine) and a night at my cousin's cottage at a lake. It was awesome but the traffic was a nightmare -both ways. Ugh.

QOTD: I think i feel the most peaceful-like myself at the campground. Nature seems to be a theme going on here. I relax, sleep well and disconnect from most electronic devices. It's nice. We are heading out next week for 2 weeks of camping (or really glamping) - just my husband and me...oh and the dogs.

B: egg, sausage, english (about 2/3)

L: salad with tuna

D: takeout - getting floor fixed in front of the refrigerator - so no access to refrig or stove -and it's rainy...

L/V: good

E: parked at the far end of the lot - just to get some steps! will walk the dog weather permitting.

VSG on 04/28/2014

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 8/13/18 3:23 pm - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Couldn't help but think that at least you are used to not having access to a refrigerator (LOL)!

mmsmom
on 8/14/18 4:10 am - Woburn, MA

As my struggles continue - the floor guy didn't even come yesterday! Supposedly he is coming today - this is like the 3rd time he has scheduled.

VSG on 04/28/2014

PCBR
on 8/13/18 12:55 pm

Hi, Liz

I'm working until Wednesday,and then have a little mini-vacation Thursday through Saturday.

QOTD: Hmm. Off the top of my head, I'd say nature and any place where I set in motion great experiences for my littles and my family (Museums, Disneyland, etc.). As far as natural settings--one thing that was sad about putting on 60lbs over the past two or three years was losing my ability to go out and hike. I'm not a major hiker (ie, Sierra Club, overnights, etc), but I do love the leisurely exploration of nature. Zion National Park and Hawaii are a couple of my "Happy Places", and I love the perfect stillness of a snowy forest or meadow. With my strength, mobility and endurance slowly coming back to me, I'd really love to hit more National Parks.

10 Wks out:

B: Syntrax Capuccino + Fairlife Skim + Coffee Shake

L: Leftover IP Italian Sausage soup. I improvised this recipe and it's fattier than I'd hoped (had to skim it..lovely!). That said, it tastes OK and the carbs are low.

D: Leftover spinach quiche sans crust. I may add a slice of cheese, as it's a bit on the dull side.

S: Not certain I'll get to a snack. If I do, probably some skyrr or PP shake.

HW: 260 - SW: 250

GW (Surgeon): 170 - GW (Me): 150

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 8/14/18 4:38 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

I had to look up Zion National Park. It does look beautiful. I'd love to see Hawaii as well. Maybe someday...

Most Active
Recent Topics