Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Sunday, 8/5/2018

Gwen M.
on 8/5/18 5:44 am, edited 8/5/18 5:51 am
VSG on 03/13/14

Yesterday was.. a day. I'd found out when I woke up that the group project we all thought was due on Sunday was due on Saturday. I still went out to do parkrun (course best!) and see a bad movie (The Darkest Minds), but the rest of my day was spent doing everything for the assignment that my group mates had neglected to do. I ended up going to bed right around midnight - 2.5 hours after my regular bedtime. I slept in until 8am today as a result!

Today I can devote to my research paper due next weekend, so I'm sort of glad to have that group project out of the way. I'll also do some yoga!

QOTD: What pets did you have while you were growing up?

1: protein shake
2: leftover bulgogi
3: korean roast pork shoulder

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: yoga

How about you?

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

yvonnef1964
on 8/5/18 7:05 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

Getting ready for church then after lunch I'm going to my brothers to clean his house for company I'm bringing this week for a 4 day Christian music festival.

Didnt eat on plan yesterday.Too much of everything but protein.

Qotd had one dog for most of my childhood Sam. Then my freshman year, I was allowed a kitten. Also had goldfish.

B ham and cheese omelette, string cheese and pork and beans

L leftover chicken and meatloaf, corn on the cob and grapes

D not sure

Melody P.
on 8/5/18 11:14 am, edited 8/5/18 7:33 am - Amarillo, TX

I had to mow this morning and i?m Spent. We have a big yard.

Emotionally i?m Feeling stronger for the first time in a while.

QOTD: I always remember having pets. Cats, dogs and at one time fi****hink I had a hamster but i?m Not sure.

B: shake and coffee

L: riced broccoli, Alfredo sauce, 2 chicken sausage patties

D: egg whites, chicken sausage links, 1 tbs cheese, onion, garlic, mushrooms and a small pat of unsalted butter.

S: quest protein chips, 5 calorie cranberry juice, sugar free chai tea, 1/2 oz Swiss cheese. Yogurt with powdered pb2.

Mel

Gwen M.
on 8/5/18 11:22 am
VSG on 03/13/14

QOTD: When I was born, my family had a gray domestic long haired cat named Pooh. He was amazing. He died at a very old age, something close to 20, when I was in middle school. Some months later, we got a black domestic long haired cat named Hamlet. Hamlet was, hands down, the best cat ever. I also went through an aquarium phase, which is odd in retrospect since I've got a weird aquarium phobia now. :P

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

Bufflehead
on 8/5/18 11:28 am - TN
VSG on 06/19/13

QOTD: What pets did you have while you were growing up? Too many to list! Some notables: dogs Fritz (Australian shepherd) and Tess (lab mix), cats Smokey and Daisy, horses Frosty and Gretchen, chicken Penny, a tarantula, and many, many pet rats. I almost always had multiple rats, sometimes dozens, as did most of my closest friends. I recommend them as pets -- they are affectionate, loyal, and highly trainable, just like very tiny little dogs (but no yapping).

Breakfast: savory oats with sriracha and red miso paste, turkey sausage
Morning snack: cherries
Lunch: roast butternut squash, steamed scallops
Afternoon snack: apple slices with peanut butter
Dinner: spicy sardine and egg bake, wilted spinach
After dinner snack: Greek yogurt and strawberries

AnnieG522
on 8/5/18 11:52 am
VSG on 10/05/17

Nice rhythm Sunday -- pick up Our Daily Bread for delivery to homeless, church, breakfast out with our lovely "adopted" daughter who's in town for the first time since February....I do have to wonder why so many people who will arrive 2 hours early for a football game, walk into church 1/4 into service. Sigh. I am easily distracted.

QOTD: What pets did you have while you were growing up? Lots of horses, since I was 4. a strange dog named Coco, a Great Dane, Daisy; a blue parakeet Petey, a chipmunk. A raccoon (briefly). And i collected insects (dead, mounted by me) because I was a nerdy girl.

LOTS of delicious coffee

B: Treat 1/2 biscuit with 1/4C Southern sausage gravy, 1 egg

L: Are you kidding? Still full

S: Probably Oikos Lime Yogurt

Dinner: I think I shall surprise myself with something high protein but with cheese

I fell Thursday night (only bruised and shaken) and am moving slowly today. Having lots of low BP readings.

HW: 240 lbs CW: 205 lbs: SW: 199 lbs GW: 130 lbs
1 MO = 167.0 2 MO = 156.4 3 MO = 148.4 4 MO = 140.6
5 MO = 136.0 6 MO = 130.0 (GOAL) 20 MO = 133
"At the evening of our life, we shall be judged by our love."

(deactivated member)
on 8/6/18 12:04 am
VSG on 01/12/17

Ah! I hope you feel better after your fall.

mmsmom
on 8/5/18 12:56 pm - Woburn, MA

happy sunday. I've been trying to get motivated to do something productive, but it isn't happening.

QOTD: i had a turtle named Sam and my grandmother lived downstairs and had a cat named Jessie.

B: egg, bacon, english muffin (1/2)

L: 1 slice leftover beach pizza (I got it)!!

D: leftover chicken and broccoli alfredo from Rino's Place (as seen on Diner's Driveins and Dives) - Ah-maz-ing restaurant

L/V: good

E: some walking, but not enough to be of any effect

VSG on 04/28/2014

SkinnyNikki7
on 8/5/18 5:04 pm - Vineland, NJ
VSG on 08/13/12

Happy Sunday! We finally made it to Six Flags! After a month of trying to go and it was always raining we finally had a beautiful hot sunny day. We had so much fun. It was also weigh in day for me and I lost another 2 lbs this week so down 12 lbs in 5 weeks. Ate off plan today because we were out all day but didn't do too bad and walked for 6 hours straight and climbed stairs since there was no lines so no standing or sitting around.

QOTD - I had a dog named Abby we got at the SPCA. I also had a hamster named Hamlet.

B - coffee and protein

L - 4 chicken tenders from Six Flags

D - Wawa Italian Shorti

S - Drank a lot of Powerade today because with our Six Flags refillable cup you can only fill it with soda or Powerade. After we left I drank a lot of water.

E - Dumbbell shoulder press in the morning and then lots and lots of walking and climbing stairs at Six Flags

Height = 5'2 Age = 37 Surgery Date = August 13, 2012 HW = 231lbs LW = 131lbs

Regain SW = 209.6 CW = 191.2 Goal Weight = 157.6 lbs

The only way you will see results is if you stay consistent!

(deactivated member)
on 8/6/18 12:10 am
VSG on 01/12/17

Hey all. This is a way behind post, have been at hospital after my mother got ambulanced in. I mostly have been there for my grandma. Eating has been mostly what I got make do with unplanned since I didn't have time to set up proper meals for work.

Breakfast- Quesadilla using a soft corn tortilla, love them.

Lunch- chicken breast and cheese "casserole" which is basically that I microwaved the chicken and cheese in a bowl.

Dinner- 2oz turkey breast with a light string cheese

snacks- gime seaweed sheets, baby carrots

Not enough calories for today and barely scraped by my protein goal.

Most Active
Recent Topics