Whatcha Eating Today, VSGers? Saturday, 08/04/18

AnnieG522
on 8/4/18 7:22 am
VSG on 10/05/17

Nutrition has been hit and miss; I have MDD which has finally resolved (much longer than usual duration) but so grateful.

QOTD: What is your current obsession? BBC television; crocheting

Food: Haven't got a clue but weight is static and I'm hitting protein goals.

HW: 240 lbs CW: 205 lbs: SW: 199 lbs GW: 130 lbs
1 MO = 167.0 2 MO = 156.4 3 MO = 148.4 4 MO = 140.6
5 MO = 136.0 6 MO = 130.0 (GOAL) 20 MO = 133
"At the evening of our life, we shall be judged by our love."

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 8/4/18 8:05 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Good morning. Size 8, yeah! I wish I wasn't driven to eat all my planned food...

The wedding shower was fun last night and I was back on Cape Cod with DD by 9:30 am this morning. There was a 2 mile backup at the bridge but since I know how to navigate the backup optimally it only cost us 5 minutes (maybe less). For those not familiar, Cape Cod is separated from the "mainland" by the Cape Cod Canal over which there are 2 4-lane bridges. At peak times, the traffic can back up as much as 5 miles. The challenge is that the road is 3 lanes then merges to 2 at the bridge and the speed drops dramatically. The trick is to stay in the right lane until forced to merge, then once merged immediately go into the left lane which moves faster over the bridge and into the rotary after the bridge. It is faster this way because most people are afraid of the merge (or don't know where it is) so they go to the left right away when the traffic starts, but it is easy to do the merge last minute because cars let you in at that point. Also, most people think they want to go into the rotary on the right off the bridge but both lanes over the bridge go into the rotary.

QOTD: Obsession - Probably going to the beach as much as possible!

2 Years, 4 months post-op (maintaining at goal for 20 months)

Always lots of coffee...

B: eggs, cottage cheese and Canadian bacon

L: Tuna salad, pickles and cottage cheese

D: ? (Out to dinner with DD - probably fish)

S: Siggis yogurt

I'M MAKING COTTAGE CHEESE IN THE IP TODAY - WILL REPORT RESULTS!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-125 CW: 121

MissCheri18
on 8/4/18 8:34 am - Daytona Beach, FL
VSG on 06/25/18

Hi All

Congrats Mersh that is a great NSV a bit stretchy or not an 8 is an 8 embrace it you have done awesome! My NSV's are still minor but I am happy with them. Today I went to put on size smaller pants only to find they are too big also... so YES! Lol might be in a stall but my body seems to be getting smaller, I'll take that! Seeing what you and others have done Mersh is really a driving force to not give up, so thank you for sharing!

QOTD: What is your current obsession? I am not really obsessed with anything at the moment, maybe VSG youtubes trying to see what others face at my stage of the game, this is basically the researcher in me, and no I never expect to be "just like" someone else.

Water, water, water!

M1: Lite Deviled egg (homemade), Good Culture - Low-fat Cottage Cheese

M2: Boneless Chicken Breast with small amt. of LS Chicken Broth

M3: Chocolate Protein, Fairlife, Coffee Shake

M4: Mini Crockpot Boneless Chicken w/Tri Color Coleslaw mix and fresh Pineapple (Stir Fry)

M5: Maybe leftover Boneless Chicken with Tri Color Coleslaw mix and fresh Pineapple (Stir Fry)

M6: Not sure depends on if I'm hungry or not probably a Mozz string cheese.

5' 2". 60-year-old (at time of surgery)

HW 239.9, SW 223

GW (Surgeon) 150, GW (Mine) 135

Cheri

SkinnyNikki7
on 8/4/18 10:17 am - Vineland, NJ
VSG on 08/13/12

Happy Saturday! Congrats Mersh on a size 8!! That's awesome! The weather here has ruined all the plans for the day so I guess we will just be hanging at home on this yucky rainy day. Heading to Six Flags tomorrow so praying for sun.

QOTD - Right now it's been pinteresting (lol if that's even a word) to find high protein low carb recipes for my new way of life and also planning trips with the kids all summer like the beach, six flags, sesame place, museums, movies, aquarium, and all that fun stuff.

B - coffee and protein

L - leftover turkey meatloaf

D - not sure maybe leftover beef and noodles

E - 35 min elliptical, Ab exercises

Height = 5'2 Age = 37 Surgery Date = August 13, 2012 HW = 231lbs LW = 131lbs

Regain SW = 209.6 CW = 191.2 Goal Weight = 157.6 lbs

The only way you will see results is if you stay consistent!

Most Active
Recent Topics