Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Wednesday, 7/25/2018

SkinnyNikki7
on 7/25/18 9:58 am - Vineland, NJ
VSG on 08/13/12

Happy Hump Day! Yucky rainy day today. Got my nails done this morning and have been home cleaning since then. OBGYN check-up later this afternoon - ugh!

QOTD - My house is def a full house! My boyfriend and I are like the new age Brady Bunch. There is me, my 3 children (Celeste - 14, Preston - 9, Greyson - 3), my boyfriend, his 3 children (Elijah - 11, Isaiah - 10, and Josh - 9), and our cat Butterscotch.

B - coffee and chocolate peanut butter protein

L - shredded buffalo chicken

D - Air fryer potato wedges and not sure what else but def some type of protein

S - protein bar or homemade "cheese chips"

E - 30 min elliptical, leg exercises

Height = 5'2 Age = 37 Surgery Date = August 13, 2012 HW = 231lbs LW = 131lbs

Regain SW = 209.6 CW = 191.2 Goal Weight = 157.6 lbs

The only way you will see results is if you stay consistent!

MissCheri18
on 7/25/18 4:06 pm - Daytona Beach, FL
VSG on 06/25/18

Hi All

Memory day, my youngest daughter Crystal Rose turned 36 today, she is a miracle and against all odds born at 26 ½ weeks, she has grown into a wonderful successful woman, great daughter and awesome mom. She is a blessing from God.

QOTD: Who do you live with? (People, pets, anthropomorphized plants..) I am buying a home with my sister since we are now single and our children live way up north. We share our home with two Cats, Lucky and Boo they think they are brother and sister lol or so we tell them. And of course George my very big Yellow Belly Slider Aquatic Turtle, who is BTW the only one who watches our 42 inch TV in our living room, and yes, daily! LOL

Water, water, water!

M1: Premier Protein Cookies and Cream Shake - 1 cup

M2: Bacon & Cheddar Beef Patty (half)

M3: Noodleless Lasagna

M4: Grapes

M5: Ground Beef (taco spiced)

M6: PowerAde Zero, SF Popsicle

5' 2". 60-year-old (at time of surgery)

HW 239.9, SW 223

GW (Surgeon) 150, GW (Mine) 135

Cheri

Teresa G.
on 7/25/18 9:01 pm
VSG on 06/07/18 with

Wow Cheri! 36 years ago a baby that premature almost never survived. Crystal is a miracle indeed!

My son was born at 24 weeks gestation...25 years ago. He is a miracle too...no cognitive damage, no cerebral palsy, no respiratory or eye issues. When he was born they had a research study going on for "surfactant", a sort of WD-20 for the lungs. Of course I signed him up for it...he had very little chance of surviving without it. They put it in the ventilator to help his undeveloped lungs from sticking together when ventilated...now it is standard of care for premature babies!

Tell your beautiful Crystal happy birthday from me and my miracle boy, Brian!

Teresa (WA State)

VSG on June 7, 2018 (At age 59)
Start of Program (1-1-18): 303 n Surgery Weight: 260 n CW (10-16-18): 203.4 n GW: 175 (first goal)

Most Active
Recent Topics