Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Saturday, 6/30/2018

(deactivated member)
on 6/30/18 12:13 pm
VSG on 01/12/17

Hey all! Enjoying some tea and resting here. I'm up early, but will likely take a nap at some point before work since I have so little to do. Yay meal prepping! Only thing I changed was removing the stuffing, everything else is the same. I did not like the stuffing, but I'm a baby and only like it when it's been baked and crispy on the top anyway. Anything else just feels like mush.

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 6/30/18 1:22 pm - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

It's late afternoon already! I think I sweat a couple of pounds of weight off today (wouldn't that be nice if that really worked - LOL). I power washed all my outdoor furniture and my screen porch and got all the furniture set up. It took me from about 10 am to 4 pm. I'm tired, but going out to dinner with a group in about 1.5 hours. It will be good to sit!

QOTD: That's a tough one... I can't think of anything I do to extremes (though I suspect other family members could come up with some thoughts). Maybe dog cuddling!

I was 100% on plan again yesterday on day three of three on CAMAW, following three days of AMAW. I weighed this morning for the first time in a week and I am back in my preferred weight range. Minus 2.6 pounds for the week and exactly at the weight I was three weeks ago when I left for vacation (yeah!). Back to more or less regular eating (but without carb cravings hopefully).

2 Years, 3 months post-op (maintaining at goal for 19 months)

Always lots of coffee...

B: eggs, cottage cheese and Canadian bacon

L: Deli chicken

D: Out to dinner

S: yogurt

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-125 CW: 121

Most Active
Recent Topics