Whatchat Eating Today VSGers, Wednesday June 20

Teresa G.
on 6/20/18 9:04 pm
VSG on 06/07/18 with

Good evening, fellow stalwart sleevers!

QOTD: I have never been much a sun worshiper. The few times I have attempted to purposely sunbake, I'd get hot real fast and find the nearest shade. I've got a lot of friends that are younger than me, and because of their love for sunbaking, they have aged must faster. Plus, as I've gotten fatter, I've been less keen to show much skin, other than my arms and legs from about halfway down my thighs. If I ever do get plastics, the arms will be first, then the inner thighs.

I'm on soft foods now and I am reveling in it. So far I haven't tried anything that hasn't agreed with me...of course I chew until it's mush in my mouth. Today I made an AMAZING white chicken chili in my Instant Pot and the chicken was so tender that it nearly melted in my mouth. I would have eaten a lot more had Sylvia the Sleeve not let me know that I was at my limit. I packaged up 10 half-cup servings and put them in the freezer for future meals, especially lunches for work. It's definitely something that is going in the regular rotation!

Tomorrow I'm going to made shrimp ceviche! I picked up some gorgeous jumbo wild Argentinian prawns today. Too bad ceviche can't be frozen. I'll probably freeze some of the prawns for a later time.

Teresa (WA State)

VSG on June 7, 2018 (At age 59)
Start of Program (1-1-18): 303 n Surgery Weight: 260 n CW (10-16-18): 203.4 n GW: 175 (first goal)

Most Active
Recent Topics