Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Wednesday June 6, 2018

Erin T.
on 6/6/18 11:05 am
VSG on 01/17/17

Afternoon! I had a training this morning and a doctor's appointment this afternoon!

QOTD: I don't try to be lower before a trip, but I do tend to go easier on the diet during a vacation. However, I track/weigh as much as possible and still get back on track upon return.

16 months post-op/Maintenance/131.7lbs

M1: Coffee, PP, HC

M2: 3oz Chicken Thigh

M3: Lettuce, Turkey, Cheese, Guac & Fage 0%

M4: Scallops

M5: Yogurt w/ PB

VSG: 1/17/17

5'7" HW: 283 SW: 229 CW: 135-140 GW: 145

Pre-op: 53 M1: 22 M2: 12 M3: 12 M4: 8 M5: 10 M6: 11 M7: 5 M8: 6 M9-M13: 15-ish

LBL/BL w/ Fat Transfer 1/29/18

corriev
on 6/6/18 1:05 pm
VSG on 03/06/18

had a work lunch today, and managed to behave. :-) must say i hatre wasting food and i always ask for a smaller portion, but they still too big..

B - Protein Shake

S - Skyr yogurt

L - roasted red pepper soup, Grilled Chicken breast, Caesar salad. ( couldn't get to the salad and just had half the chicken..)

S - the rest of the skyr yogurt

D - Tuna in water, Cottage cheese, Salsa

S - piece of cheese.

MFP says.

Cal - 439

carb - 23

prot - 79

fat 7

ShirlAus
on 6/6/18 1:44 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Good Morning All - Thursday here and working from our farm. I have already prepared the vegetables for the roast chicken dinner tonight. It will just be me as DH is coming up on the train after work and I will collect him around 10pm. We will have leftovers tommorrow night as a busy day planned. I will be working from our mini house while he does the preparation boxing for my Brother in laws Cattle Grid at their front gate - Concrete truck will pour Saturday morning. Our earthworks guy is also coming tommorrow to clean out our dam and pick up our concrete culvert which will be dug into the ground over the natural spring - making us a beautiful well to pump out of. Im super excited. Works should be done by Saturday afternoon.

QOTD: I dont tend to loose weight to go on holiday and whilst Im still careful I tend to relax a lot more and enjoy little bits. Aruba sounds amazing ladies :) You will have to share pictures

Liz - You will LOVE Scotland - Thats my heritage - I am the first Australian in the family and hold duel nationality. Are you going up the north of Scotland? Its stunning.

B: Poached Eggs and Beetroot Relish (Homemade)

L: Something from the freezer - have prepared meals up here too - maybe thai pumpkin soup

D: Roast Chicken with Roast Veg

Have a wonderful evening all

Shirley :)

(deactivated member)
on 6/6/18 5:10 pm
VSG on 01/12/17

Late post for me :) but I slept late after staying up until 4am. Tomorrow night is first night of work and I'm definitely nervous! Tonight I'll try to stay up past 4 am and go to bed around a time I normally would while getting off work. We'll see how I do!

Most Active
Recent Topics