Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Monday, June 4, 2018

ShirlAus
on 6/4/18 1:14 pm
VSG on 06/26/17
Mrs.Panda
on 6/4/18 2:56 pm

I was doing so well, I planned out my week, meal prepped, and then remembered I had left over sushi...here's my day.

QOTD: I hate the chub rub! Hoping next summer that won't be an issue!

B: Vanilla PP

L: Rolled turkey and roast beef with 2 deviled eggs, almonds and mozzarella.

D: Leftover sushi roll (almost a snack/appetizer) grilled chicken with taziki sauce and sautéed zucchini.

Teresa G.
on 6/4/18 7:37 pm
VSG on 06/07/18 with

Hey there VSGers! Work today was tossing, sorting, packing and sneezing (from all the dust). Tomorrow is my last day, then I'll be off for a month. I'm getting a sit-stand desk, and it will probably arrive while I'm out, so I had to pack up everything on my desk (big u-shaped desk), my shelf and my cupboard. I am a PACKRAT. And a swag hag. I had a huge amount of samples and swag I've picked up at various conferences, so I put them all out and sent an email to everyone in the building to come help themselves. I have just a little bit more to do, and I'll be done. I'm working until 2 tomorrow, then off to my pre-op appointment.

I had my anesthesia consult today. I check in at 10:00, surgery is scheduled for noon. No solids after 2 am (I'll be asleep I hope!) then only clear liquids til 8 am (a protein water sounds good, right?) then nothing else by mouth except for 8 oz of water.

QOTD - What do I hate about summer? We have a pretty awesome summer here in WA where I am. All 3 weeks of it. But I hate how dry it can get in the mountains and the fires.

Teresa (WA State)

VSG on June 7, 2018 (At age 59)
Start of Program (1-1-18): 303 n Surgery Weight: 260 n CW (10-16-18): 203.4 n GW: 175 (first goal)

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 6/5/18 6:38 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Two days!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-125 CW: 121

Most Active
Recent Topics