Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Friday, May 25, 2018

Melody P.
on 5/25/18 1:06 pm - Amarillo, TX

QOTD: my hobby is chainmaille, not Armour but jewelry! I love it. I'm pretty good at it too.

Breakfast: 1 egg, 1oz chicken breast and two shrimp

lunch: protein shake pork rinds(later) 2 strawberries.

dinner: 2oz brisket, shredded cheese...not sure what else.

Snacks:1 oz chicken lunch meat

exercise: 1 hour + of yard work.

Mel

Miss150
on 5/25/18 2:25 pm

Mersh, I am no lawyer, but you did say you filed a workman's comp. with the company you worked for at the time of the incident? Well, then, that is your responsibility completed. That bill is now a matter between the work place (who may or may not have followed proscribed procedure- which, again is not your problem), the hospital, and workman's comp. You, financially, should be out of the loop unless you signed a release of responsibility, or an acceptance of responsibility with any of the above concerns. As to whose fault the accident is- that also seems like nonsense- If some customer falls and bumps their head in a store, it doesn't much matter if it was because they tripped over their own flip flops, and fell into the watermelon display, the store is picking up the tab. Again, I am not quoting law, but my common understanding of workman's comp, having going thru a similar experience at my workplace. Good luck.

I agree with above poster that said that it is their aim to be intimidating and bully you through meanness to give up. I say, let your inner-righteous ***** come out---continue to advocate for yourself-a 6,000 bill is nothing to eat when it rightfully belongs in someone else's stomach.

protein- 65- chicken, milk ,cheese, and Greek yogurt, carbs- 48- hummus, strawberry,radish, lettuce, poblano pepper, zucchini, calories- 940

goal!!! August 20, 2013   age: 59  High weight: 345 (June, 2011)  Consult weight: 293 (June, 2012)  Pre-Op: 253 (Nov., 2012) Surgery weight: 235 (Dec. 12, 2012) Current weight: 145

TOTAL POUNDS LOST- 200 (110 pounds lost before surgery, 90 pounds lost Post Op.diabetes in remission-blood pressure normal-cholesterol and triglyceride levels normal!  BMI from 55.6  supermorbidly obese to 23.6  normal!!!!  

Most Active
Recent Topics