Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Thursday, April 26, 2018

(deactivated member)
on 4/26/18 3:45 pm, edited 4/26/18 8:45 am
VSG on 01/12/17

Good afternoon everyone! I had a busy day today, went with my grandmother to the lawyers to get some paperwork drawn up for her to have guardianship over my mother who is very ill. Then went to see my psychiatrist for a medication evaluation, then I slept for about 2 hours and it was great! My grandmother brought me a tiny little foil egg out of a bag and I ate it after looking up how many calories it would cost me. I found it wasn't worth it since it didn't even taste that good, though I haven't really eaten chocolate in ages and have been actively trying to murder my sweet tooth that's kept me wanting those artificial sugar packets. Maybe it's been working! I have been using much less in my iced tea. From 5-6 packets down to three. Getting there!

QOTD: Sleep. If I could sleep when it's dark and rainy, it's the best sleep I ever get. I have tried to mimic the sound of a rain storm with phone apps, but it's never the same.

Breakfast: Egg, Nature's Own Wheat + Protein bread toasted, whipped greek cream cheese on top

Lunch: protein shake

Dinner: Roast beef with some steamed veggies

Snack: Chobani plain greek yogurt, 4oz of premier protein as creamer, chocolate mini egg

Totals: 707 calories, 34 carbs, 92g protein

AnnieG522
on 4/27/18 6:13 am
VSG on 10/05/17

Oh Gwen, I'm sorry you had a scare. We do what we have to do for those we love, but it is hard.

QOTD: What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day (when not working)? sit in the glider with one of the dogs, and crochet while I binge Netflix. (I can't read and crochet)

1: Canadian bacon, multi grain sprout bread

2. Protein bar/premier protein shake COFFEE

3. Turnip fries (yes) with fat free cheddar

4. Crockpot chicken thighs with carrots, mushrooms and turnips

5. Triple zero oikos caramel salt

6. 14 almonds

Lots of Crystal Lite

HW: 240 lbs CW: 205 lbs: SW: 199 lbs GW: 130 lbs
1 MO = 167.0 2 MO = 156.4 3 MO = 148.4 4 MO = 140.6
5 MO = 136.0 6 MO = 130.0 (GOAL) 20 MO = 133
"At the evening of our life, we shall be judged by our love."