Tons of questions about VSG -- looking for thoughts and help!

happyteacher
on 4/4/18 6:37 pm

Long-term your health will benefit from losing the weight. You may not have related health issues now, but statistically, you very likely will have serious issues later on. No nausea past recovery. You feel very normal once recovered, other than your portion size is so much smaller. I have found that eating with others is uncomfortable at times for that reason, nothing physical though. I don't know what the long-term of taking phen. drugs. I can vouch that your appetite is dramatically reduced, but the same level of satiety and satisfaction is present. I am several years out and maintained a normal weight since 8 months post-op with significant health improvements. In your case, I think your greatest benefit is what you mention- fitting into airplane seats, better mobility, etc. You will be shocked at how much better you feel with the weight off and you begin to live your life more fully due to it. :)

Surgeon: Chengelis  Surgery on 12/19/2011  A little less carb eating compared to my weight loss phase loose sleever here!

1Mo: -21  2Mo: -16  3Mo: -12  4MO - 13  5MO: -11 6MO: -10 7MO: -10.3 8MO: -6  Goal in 8 months 4 days!!   6' 2''  EWL 103%  Starting size 28 or 4x (tight) now size 12 or large, shoe size 12 w to 10.5   150+ pounds lost  

Join the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker group for recipes and tips! Click here to join!

Most Active
Recent Topics