Whatcha eating Today VSGers? Monday, 3/26/2018

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 3/26/18 11:35 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Happy Monday! We are packing for our 2 day trip to Boston tomorrow and Wednesday. We are looking forward to seeing DS (as well as going to a clinical trial appointment for DH), but it will be a quick trip and tiring for DH.

QOTD: SO easy for me to answer. I wish I didn't have to be the caretaker of DH (Alzheimer's). I so wish he was still the independent, intelligent man he used to be. I am NOT looking forward to moving more and more into this role over time.

Almost 2 Years post-op

Always lots of coffee...

B: egg casserole and a few breakfast breads (went to a friends for breakfast and coffee)

L: Tuna salad, pickles and cottage cheese

D: grilled chicken and smashed cauliflower

S: Yogurt and/or mozzarella/prosciutto sticks

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-125 CW: 121

Lalagigi
on 3/26/18 12:26 pm
VSG on 10/23/17

QOTD: Cooking. The tedium of preparing menus, shopping and cooking for the family nearly every day, more so now that my diet is limited.

B: 1 packet Simple Truth omelet bites, 2 oz deli roast beef

L: 3 oz grilled flat iron steak and 1/2 cup salad (spinach, strawberries, almonds)

S: 2 deglet dates

D: 4 oz blackened Swai filet and 1/2 cup spinach salad

ShirlAus
on 3/26/18 2:14 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Good Morning All - Chilly Tuesday here. I had to put the heater on first thing...... Busy day of work and then 2 appointments with my mum. My eldest sons car died yesterday so I had to go into rescue mode and organise for it to be towed home etc. The mechanic is currently in the driveway switching over the alternator.

QOTD: I sometimes wish I didnt have to wear so many hats but then it all centered around my family mainly so its a labour of love

B: Poached Egg on Toast

L: Might grab something when out with my mum at her appointment

D: Roast Chicken Pieces with Sweet Potato Mash and Veg

Have a great evening all

Shirley :)

Most Active
Recent Topics