Whatcha Eating Today VSGers Sunday 3/4/18

Erin T.
on 3/4/18 3:00 am
VSG on 01/17/17

Morning, VSGers! I'm finally sleeping well enough at night that my body is waking up on its own at 5am again. I did a ton of packing yesterday and our house is much closer to be ready to move. The person I hired to help pack comes back today and we'll hit it hard again. I'm hoping by the end of today I'll run out of things I can easily pack.

QOTD: What is your least favorite household chore? This packing has really made me think about housework. I just really, really hate packing and I hate the disorganization of it. It causes me terrible anxiety. But, on a day-to-day basis, I really dislike cleaning showers. I hire someone to clean my house weekly and, for me, it's really about her getting those bathrooms sparkling without me having to touch them. I will not have a cleaner when we move, so boo.

13 month post-op/Maintenance/126.6lbs

M1: Coffee, PP, Miralax, HC

M2: Egg, Sausage, Cheese

M3: Turkey & Cheese

M4: Burger w/ Mayo & a veggie

M5: Yogurt w/ PB (last night of this before CAMAW. I'll have to ditch the PB)

VSG: 1/17/17

5'7" HW: 283 SW: 229 CW: 135-140 GW: 145

Pre-op: 53 M1: 22 M2: 12 M3: 12 M4: 8 M5: 10 M6: 11 M7: 5 M8: 6 M9-M13: 15-ish

LBL/BL w/ Fat Transfer 1/29/18

yvonnef1964
on 3/4/18 4:27 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

Im up early for church. Having my coffee and water before breakfast.

Qotd I hate cleaning the shower and mopping but I do it.

B ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

L tuna, cottage cheese and honeycrisp apple

D bbq pulled pork and vegetable

Have a good day

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 3/4/18 5:19 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Good morning! Justice (foster dog) and I have been up for a while and done all the early morning things so now we are relaxing on the sofa.

QOTD: Timely question as today is laundry and cleaning day after church. I hate all cleaning but love a clean house so I do it. When I worked full-time, I had a housekeeper come in every two weeks, but now I have enough time and am healthy enough that I feel obligated to do it. I especially hate cleaning everything in the bathroom, but also mopping the other floors, but really I don't like any of it...

1 year, 11 months post-op

B: eggs, cottage cheese and Canadian bacon

L: sliced turkey and cheese

D: Leftover pulled pork

S: maybe prosciutto mozzarella stick, maybe Yogurt

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-125 CW: 121

CC C.
on 3/4/18 8:50 am

Heading out for a hike soon and then going to an Oscar party tonight...

QOTD: I despise cleaning bathrooms enough to hire a housecleaner too, Erin! I'll clean anything else. But bathrooms are so much work and icky too. I clean my house in MI though because house cleaners are hard to come by in such a small town area. It makes me appreciate having someone to do it in CA.

B - coffee, yogurt, berries, grain free granola

L - real good pizza

D - ?? Party food

Kristi T.
on 3/4/18 10:04 am, edited 3/4/18 2:05 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! Had a wonderful hike with Emmy yesterday, posted a few pictures of the sunny day. Dinner at my uncle's assisted living was very nice, went back to his room and watched an Andre Rieu concert. Getting ready for Oscars tonight, one of my favorite nights on television. I love looking at all the beautiful outfits on the red carpet:-)

QOTD-It's silly, but I do not like emptying the dishwasher. I think the dislike comes from my childhood. My father used to pound on the floor above my bedroom everyday at 5:00 to let me know it was time for me to empty the dishwasher, despite the fact that I knew it was time to do it and was always on my way to do it! It's silly, but the feelings are still there:-)

B-Plain greek yogurt w/SF vanilla syrup and walnuts

L-tuna w/mayo and pickles, string cheese

S-chai tea with cream & stevia

D-Steak roll up with spinach and cheese, steamed asparagus

E-Walk with the dog after groceries

Swan Range in the background, the path was too low to show Glacier Park peeking up in the background. This is the main river that runs through Glacier Park.

Ladyblu
on 3/4/18 12:11 pm - Jacksonville, FL
VSG on 09/29/17

Today is my grandson's 3rd birthday and we are having everyone over for pizza and cake tonight. So I am straightening and child proofing my house. (He touches EVERYTHING!) I used to have to sit in my wheelchair and direct my husband to pick up, put away, dust & vacuum. Now, I do it. I'm not sure who is more pleased, him or me!

QOTD: What an appropriate question today. I hate, hate, hate cleaning the bathroom. I still don't do it, my mom handles that one chore as it doesn't require her to move around much and she can sit down when she needs to. I may have to have someone come in and do it once she is no longer able to do it. I really despise it that much.

M1: Coffee, PP caramel, miralax

M2: Miso, protein broth, sous vide chicken, gochujang soup

M3: LO chicken sausage w/ cheese

M4: Not sure. They are having pizza. I may have some frozen teriyaki meatballs that I bought. Or I may eat the top stuff from a slice of pizza. We'll see.

E: Cleaning and vacuuming.

Water/Vits: On track

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

VSG with Dr. Wanchick - Sept 29 2017

Age 52 Height 5'2" HW 585 (2012) Initial Consult Weight 522 SW 460 (9/29/2017) CW 350 (4/5/2018) Next Goal 325 Starting BMI 95.5 Current BMI 64.0

Pre-Op: 62 M1: 36 M2: 20 M3: 15 M4: 19 M5: 10 M6: 10 M7: ?

Shannon S.
on 3/4/18 5:56 pm
VSG on 11/07/17

Hello,

QOTD: I really dislike laundry! Carrying the big heavy basket from the third floor to the basement and back, sorting clothes, folding clothes, and then of course it ties up my day! Luckily my husband doesn't mind doing it and he does it well, so I gladly let him.

M1: 1 scrambles egg with 1/2 slice cheese

M2: 1/2 vegetarian Chik patty with 1/2 slice cheese, 1 slice of bread, mayo and pickles

M3: 1/2 small cheeseburger no bun with spinach, tomato, pickles, and ketchup

M4: 1/2 Isopure protein drink

all vitamins and fluids on track

Most Active
Recent Topics