Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Wednesday 12/20/17

Acedding27
on 12/20/17 11:59 am
VSG on 12/14/17

Good morning! It's a rainy 55 degrees here today, which actually made for a lovely morning walk. I got too ****y this morning and drank my crystal light a little too quickly....most horrible feeling in my abdomen and chest for about 20 seconds! Two of my incisions are nagging me a bit along with some slight abdominal pain today. Tylenol will hopefully do the trick!

QOTD: I don't really have any.... I despise the sagging pants trend. I don't know if it's more popular down here in the South, but almost all the young men are doing it and I think it's ridiculous. So, if like to bring back the trend of young m3n wearing their pants at the waist (or at least their hips!) I'm in love with the current trends of skinny jeans, leggings, and tunics. So comfy!

B: 2 oz. Oikos triple zero vanilla

L: 1/2 premier shake

D: 1/2 premier shake

Snacks: chicken broth, more oikos, sugar free popsicles

20 oz. Of crystal light

E: 2 20 minute walks in the books

V: Does anyone else despise the chewable vitamins post surgery?? I jave to force myself to eat them now.

6 days post-op

Pre-op: -30 Week 1: -8

Ladyblu
on 12/20/17 7:37 pm - Jacksonville, FL
VSG on 09/29/17

I very quickly began to hate the chewables after surgery. I had bought flavors I could tolerate in the soft chews, but after surgery my tastes changed and hated the flavors. I also hated the fact that each had 15 calories and 4 carbs per chew. That amounted to an extra 70 calories and 20 carbs a day. I didn't want to waste them but instead finished them and transitioned to capsules and calcium tablets. I find I can swallow them fine as long as I put them in my mouth when I'm done chewing, bury each one (one per bite) and swallow.

Works for me, but then again, I don't have a very powerful gag reflex. This might not work for someone who does.

Most Active
Recent Topics