Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Tuesday 11/21/17

yvonnef1964
on 11/21/17 7:31 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

QOTD I start in November if I'm going to buy presents. This year I have already bought stiff online.

B ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

L tuna, cottage cheese and honeycrisp Apple

D cheeseburger no bun and kale salad

Have a good day

(deactivated member)
on 11/21/17 7:34 am
VSG on 01/12/17

I am so sorry for your snow! Yuck!

QOTD: I am very particular about the gifts I give. Generally I am on the look out or thinking about it all year long. I like to give things that are personal and special rather than something like a gift card or money.

Breakfast - 100 cal oatmeal packet, coffee with a bit of Premier protein for creamer

Lunch - A quest protein bar because I feel pretty lazy today. I know I am going to hate it though and will not fini****

Dinner - Shredded chicken with salsa in a yellow corn tortilla

Snack - Rest of my Premier, Fage plain yogurt

SallyCat
on 11/21/17 8:07 am
VSG on 10/17/16

QOTD: No real shopping for me. We usually take a nice vacation and call it our gift to each other. This year we will be spending Christmas in Naples, Florida. I will order some barbecue to be shipped to my brother, and a few things online for my mom and will call it done.

I got my boarding pass this morning for my flight to Texas to see my mom for Thanksgiving. Really hopeful that it will be a good visit.

B: coffee and yogurt

L: salad and chicken breast

D: more of the same

S: jerky and cheese

HW: 375 SW: 282 CW: 167 GW: 159

Keith L.
on 11/21/17 8:11 am - Navarre, FL
VSG on 09/28/12

Maybe its because its Thanksgiving week and my head is not in the game but I am way off plan this week:

B - Corned Beef Hash and Coffee

S - Peanuts

L - Probably more coffee

S - Nothing

D - not planned yet

S - Nothing

W - nothing yet

E - 1 mile dog walk this morning

VSG: 9/28/2012 - Dr. Sergio Verboonen  My Food/Recipe Blog - MyBigFatFoodie.com

?My Fitness Pal Profile ?View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

azmichy
on 11/21/17 8:18 am
VSG on 10/24/17

Morning and happy end of the work week for me. I am working at home tomorrow which means I will probably not get a lot of work done. :)

Had our first family meal with all the relatives last night. The food part wasn't tough..it was the not drinking. Only 3 out of 19 (plus kids) were not drinking. Maybe the entire family has a problem.

B: 2 hard boiled eggs

S1: lite cheese stick

L: 2 turkey meat balls and marinara sauce

S2: FF Greek Yogurt

D: We are going out for Mexican so probably some chicken out of some taco or fajita.

Lap Band 09/17/2003 HW-276 SW-225 LW-167

Revision to VSG 10/24/17 HW-244 SW-217.8 CW-179.6

Pre-op:0~M1:17~M2: 6.6~M3: 7.8~M4: 6.7

Rachel B.
on 11/21/17 8:40 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

Took myself to see Thor Ragnarock last night. What a scream!!!

I had carmel corn, no dinner.

AM: SF peppermint white mocha

B: 2 HB Eggs & String cheese

L: chicken, Cottage cheese, hummus

D: chicken, cottage cheese, hummus

water & vites

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Kristi T.
on 11/21/17 9:56 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! We got our first big snow storm out of the way a few weeks ago. Today it is sunny and not a cloud in the sky, supposed to get to 50 degrees here too. Yesterday was my busy day, today is finishing up laundry for Thanksgiving travel. Had a great therapy appointment yesterday, we combined talking with some yoga moves. It was a nice change and it really helped change my attitude for the rest of the day:-)

QOTD-I start thinking about Christmas gift ideas in late October and actually purchase them first week in December. I usually buy online, especially QVC and Amazon. I usually buy one large gift for my brother and his family(wife + 3 teenagers) Last year I sent them a box of Mrs. Prinndable's caramel apples off of QVC, I will do something similar this year.

B-yogurt w/chia, flax and pumpkin seeds

L-more leftover chili

S-Chai tea w/cream & stevia

D-grilled steak and veggie

E-walk with dog

I caught myself mindlessly grazing yesterday.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Jessvsg87
on 11/21/17 10:35 am
VSG on 11/27/17

hey everyone still doing my liquid pre op for surgery monday, i was bad this morning n had two pieces of pepperoni i instantly regretted it but man did it taste heavenly lol im back focused tho no more slip ups!

M1 premier protein shake and iced coffee with a little almond milk

M2 two pieces pepperoni (little slip up) and sugar free jello

M3 premier protein shake

M4 fat free cream of chicken soup

M5 premier protein shake

i always wait till the last minute to do christmas shopping ,this year i want to do something different and shop online it seems more stress free.

azmichy
on 11/21/17 1:01 pm
VSG on 10/24/17

Hang in there! You are almost there!

Lap Band 09/17/2003 HW-276 SW-225 LW-167

Revision to VSG 10/24/17 HW-244 SW-217.8 CW-179.6

Pre-op:0~M1:17~M2: 6.6~M3: 7.8~M4: 6.7

Jessvsg87
on 11/21/17 5:40 pm
VSG on 11/27/17

Thank you i really needed that support you helped me make it through the day ?

Most Active
Recent Topics