Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Sunday 11/12/17

yvonnef1964
on 11/12/17 9:57 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good afternoon,

Qotd I live in Michigan, so we get four seasons. I would prefer to live somewhere else, where it is warm all the time.

B ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

L tuna, cottage cheese and honeycrisp apple

D chicken breast and corn

Have a good day

Kristi T.
on 11/12/17 10:20 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning!

Had an amazing hike with my dog yesterday, we were the only ones there. No cars in the parking lot and not a soul on the trails. It was extremely quiet and the lake was like glass. I was thankful the bears have gone into hibernation! I did take precautions just in case there was a few late stragglers:-)

QOTD-I live in the far northwest corner of Montana, about 35 miles from Glacier National Park. We have all four seasons, but winter is really long and summer is very short. I would love to live in Arizona or California.

Made some changes to my menu plan to lower my carbs and increase my protein this week. I have been in denial far too long.

B-Keto pancake, 1 serving(cream cheese and eggs) 1tsp SF strawberry jam

L-4oz tuna w/1tbsp mayo

D-Spaghetti with meat sauce(no pasta for me) and salad. School fundraiser, don't have to cook again:-)

S-Chai tea(bags, not a mix) w/whole cream & Stevia

E-evening walk with dog

I hope everyone has a good Sunday!

Highfunctioningfatman
on 11/12/17 10:51 am
VSG on 08/29/16

I love Chico hot springs!

Highfunctioningfatman
on 11/12/17 11:00 am
VSG on 08/29/16

QOTD: We live in Southern Oregon. We have four seasons as well but we would like to have more snow. We are only at 1000 feet above sea level. Snow is always a short drive in the winter. We can be in the high Cascade mountains in an hour or so, the ocean in two hours and we don't have to deal with hurricanes or tornadoes. Prior to surgery I would've said that Alaska would be the dream. Now that I have cold feet 90% of the time, Hawaii sounds better and better!

B: no clue. It is 11am and I've been drinking only so im going to say breakfast isn't happening.

L: heck, I don't know. I'm not very food motivated at the moment. I know that I need to eat though.

D: see above!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 11/12/17 12:05 pm - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

I have family in Portland and used to visit Seattle regularly on business. I used to think it was so weird to hear the snow forecast differ based on the altitude. Here in the Northeast, it depends on geographic location, but we don't hear things like "snow about 1000 feet with rain below".

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-125 CW: 121

ShirlAus
on 11/12/17 11:42 am
VSG on 06/26/17

Good Morning All - Monday has rolled around again and the start of another working week. Had a busy weekend. Headed up to our farm Friday after work - the builder has done more work on the framing of our mini house in the shed - its looking good. The plumber has installed a lot of the downpipes so we are set to have the water tank delivered either this week or next - they construct it onsite as 35663 Gallons. Went to my husbands uncles 80th Saturday afternoon which was lovely. We got all the driveway trees watered and the brush cutting around them done to tidy up. I mowed till dark - still trying to tame the grass as its spring here and everything grows like a weed. We visited our grandson yesterday and took them out to lunch as a family - then a walk around the lake. It was so wonderful to see him. Last night was spent cleaning, washing and generally running around like a crazy lady playing catch up.

QOTD: I live in Melbourne Australia - have 4 seasons but no snow were I live - The farm we have gets frosts in Winter but no snow either. I am a summer, spring and autumn girl. Love dry heat. Im looking forward to finally moving up to our little farm as the weather is so much nicer up there. Only time I love winter is when I can finally curl up inside by the fire and read a book and I cant remember the last time I did that - always so much to do between running a home and a 24 acre farm

B: Leftover Vietnamese Chicken Salad - was delicious

S: TBD

L: Burger in Lettuce bun with Bacon, Cheese, Tomato & Beetroot - will likely only eat half - leftovers from dinner last night

D: Steak (craving it) Sweet potato mash, aspargus & Brocollini

Have a great evening all

Highfunctioningfatman
on 11/12/17 1:50 pm
VSG on 08/29/16

Wow, that is a monster of a water tank! Water weighs roughly 8 pounds per gallon. I hope that sucker is stout!

ShirlAus
on 11/12/17 2:01 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Yeah its a big one - will be the water supply for our 6 bay shed with a mini residence in it for the next 8 years use but will eventually supply water to our big farmhouse when its built and we move up there full time.

Over in Australia in the rural areas you have to keep a % of water reserved in your tank for the fire fighting crews to use should you need it. It works out to be 5283 gallons for them.

We spent 2 weekends building up the base using a product called Crusher Dust - its levelled to a compacted base of 4 inchs across the entire tank base. I had fun walking around with the compactor machine - good workout indeed :) It will hold the weight no worries.

Exciting times for us - as we set up our dream property :)

Gwen M.
on 11/12/17 6:46 pm
VSG on 03/13/14

It's 9:30pm and I am totally wiped out. This surgery recovery thing is challenging.

QOTD: I prefer four seasons, but mostly spring and fall. So the weather where I live is pretty much perfect for me! Just could deal with less humidity in the summer.

I... don't really remember what I've eaten today.

1: protein shake
2: pumpkin seeds
3: chicken pho
4: peanut butter fudge sorbetto
5: protein shake

I think/hope that's it.

Liquids good, vitamins not yet resumed - hopefully tomorrow.
Exercise nope, although showering is damned hard work.

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

Most Active
Recent Topics