Whatcha eating today VSGers? Friday 11/3

CC C.
on 11/3/17 7:46 am

Good morning everybody! Well I hopped on the dying scale today and it behaved itself, which means I may have passed my goal! 169.4 today twice in a row! I won't call it official given my scale's issues yesterday, but I'll confirm it Sunday on the new scale (it comes tomorrow afternoon).

This morning I am getting a Dexa scan done. There is a company in LA that has trucks they drive to different locations to do them for $45. I happen to be going to Long Beach, which I picked because back when I signed up it was the closest, soonest location (and now am dreading the long drive). But they also come to my neck of the woods occasionally so next time I'll wait and pick something closer. I'll report back!

QOTD: My house without my dog feels eerily quiet and empty, so he's #1 to making it feel homey and alive. I love to decorate too, so being surrounded by all the things I love helps make it feel like home also. And yes, it feels a bit naked without the big potted indoor plants, which I have to replace since they died over the summer even with my friend watering them.

I think I need a 4th meal or second snack to get my calories up and stop losing. I never thought I'd ever need to use those words!

B - coffee and yogurt

L - Real Good Pizza

D - bunless cheeseburger and superfood salad

S - protein pudding and Enlightened dried broad beans (got some at the OH conference and ordered more, so good!)

NoraM13
on 11/3/17 8:04 am
VSG on 08/21/17

Congrats!

5'2" VSG: 8/21/17 HW: 261 SW:243 CW: 193

Pre-Op: 15 M1: 19.8 M2: 10.5 M3: 13.7

mmsmom
on 11/3/17 7:58 am - Woburn, MA

B: cheerios

L: leftover taco stuffed peppers (I LOVE THEM)

D: Idk, nothing requiring much effort

E: walk, for sure

QOTD: I guess my dog - we didn't have a dog for many years and he does limit my freedom, but I love him so much. when he's not home, the house is empty. Also I am thankful for my outdoor space - farmer's porch, decking, big yard ...I love it.

VSG on 04/28/2014

rissa1224
on 11/3/17 9:00 am - NJ
VSG on 12/05/12

I LOVE TACO STUFFED PEPPERS

yvonnef1964
on 11/3/17 8:07 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

I am babysitting my friends four grandkids this afternoon so it should be interesting.

Qotd thankful that I have a roof over my head and spacious apartment that I can afford. I do miss having pets though.

B ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

L tuna, cottage cheese and honeycrisp apple

D unsure

Have a good day

Keith L.
on 11/3/17 8:54 am - Navarre, FL
VSG on 09/28/12

QOTD: My 3 dogs

B - Ham/Cheese rollups

S - Avocado with Salt/Pepper/Apple Cider Vinegar

L - Taco Meat or Maybe a Taco Salad with greek yogurt ranch

S - Nuts

D - Probably eat out since wife is coming home from a road trip

S - probably beer

E - Ran 3.4 miles this morning before breakfast, pretty tired after that so that is probably it for today

W - One giant class down and I pretty much only drink water so not an issue

VSG: 9/28/2012 - Dr. Sergio Verboonen  My Food/Recipe Blog - MyBigFatFoodie.com

?My Fitness Pal Profile ?View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

rissa1224
on 11/3/17 8:58 am - NJ
VSG on 12/05/12

TGIF. Feeling blah, potential cold coming so I have been doing fluids and vitamins galore.

QOTD: I'm thankful I am able to live in my "home" (rental) in a nice area. Sounds weird but we eventually want to buy a house after the wedding, this has helped us realize the type of area we want to live in. Inside the home I'm thankful for air conditioning and heat. Silly but some people don't have air conditioning, others use oil for heat and can't afford it. What makes it MY home is even though it's a rental, we can still design it how we want it to be - decor that suits us etc. I also love our patio area outside covered by bushes and trees for privacy, it's a relaxing quiet area to sit at. Silly, but I'm thankful for it

B shake in coffee

L roasted chicken in salad

D idk! Going for happy hour with an old co worker as she moves on to her next job. I probably won't eat there as it's more of a pub and eat at home. Probably another chicken on salad

Ladyblu
on 11/3/17 9:12 am - Jacksonville, FL
VSG on 09/29/17

Good morning everyone!

QOTD: I am thankful for my four legged children (3 cats, 1 shih tzu)! No matter where I live, they make it home for me.

M1: 3 oz Pork chop w/ almond flour and a LC Cheese wedge

M2: Smoked turkey

M3: Leftover stuffed chicken roll (I'm really going to eat this today!)

M4: TBD w/ a scoop of unflavored protein powder

M5: Triple Zero Oikos and a scoop of protein powder

S: String Cheese

E: Walking around the house more, out of the wheelchair. Thinking about starting resistance training.

Vites and water: Water is much better, hit my min yesterday, today we will be going for a bit more. Vites on track.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

VSG with Dr. Wanchick - Sept 29 2017

Age 52 Height 5'2" HW 585 (2012) Initial Consult Weight 522 SW 460 (9/29/2017) CW 350 (4/5/2018) Next Goal 325 Starting BMI 95.5 Current BMI 64.0

Pre-Op: 62 M1: 36 M2: 20 M3: 15 M4: 19 M5: 10 M6: 10 M7: ?

Cathy H.
on 11/3/17 10:25 am, edited 11/3/17 3:25 am
VSG on 10/31/16

It's a great day today! Got cortisone shots in both knees yesterday with a new orthopod that I really like. No pain today for the first time in a month!! And I slept so much better, so yay for that, too.

QOTD: I'm at the point where I want to get a dog but will have to wait until I move in the spring. Until then, I find that things on my walls and the little touches make me feel at home. I love little sayings plaques in my kitchen, big clock in the living room, just the right area rugs, things that show my personality and make me smile when I see them. I also have to have books...always have an audio book going on my computer, and one loaded in the Kindle on my phone. I read about 2 books a week most of the time!!

B: Dannon L&F 80 vanilla w/ sunflower butter and Fiber One, coffee w/H&H and xylitol

L: Turkey snack sticks, Swirls cheese sticks, fresh zucchini slices

D: Keto chili

Water and vites on track

Livin' La KETO Loca!!
134 lbs lost since surgery, 195 overall!! Initial goal reached 9/15/17, (10.5 months)!
5'3", SW*: 299 GW: 175 HW 3/2015: 360 PSW* 5/2016: 330 *PSW=Prog Start Wt; SW=Surgery Wt

M1 -31, M2 -10, M3 -15, M4 -16, M5 -8, M6 -6, M7 -11, M8 -8, M9 -8, M10 -4, M10.5 -7 GOAL

Kristi T.
on 11/3/17 10:38 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning and happy Friday!

QOTD- I am thankful for my deck, I love my deck. I love to decorate it in the summer with flowers, strawberries and cherry tomatoes. I love that the same bird family comes back to it each year and "Harriet" the squirrel has a perfect nest for her babies each summer. I don't even mind it when she steals my strawberries:-) The juvenile Osprey sit in the tree above the deck and hunt for fish. Most important, of course, is my dog. She makes my house a home with her abundant positive energy!

B-Sprouted grain toast w/1tbsp almond butter

L-Shredded chicken and 1/2 avocado

S-Chai tea w/cream

D-Cheese and bacon omelet(I have almost no food in the house)

E-Walk with dog

I hope everyone has a good Friday!

Most Active
Recent Topics