Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Saturday 10/14/17

Kristi T.
on 10/14/17 9:53 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! You look wonderful Erin, what a beautiful dress!

Making a large batch of sugar cookies today for my neighbor. He is 18 and leaving for basic training on Monday for the Air Force. I have watched him grow up since the age of 3. I am glad I am giving the cookies away so they will be out of the house. It's my grandmother's recipe and they are amazing:-)

QOTD-Growing up we always went to Cannon Beach, OR for Thanksgiving. Now I travel to Denver for Christmas about every 2-3 years to see my brother and his family plus my father lives there as well. I still travel for Thanksgiving, but to a small mountain town in Idaho to spend it with my godparents.

B-1 slice Ezekiel sprouted grain bread w/almond butter

L-Carmel Premier shake

D-Homemade potato & bacon soup(I will pick out the potatoes)

E-Walk with dog if the weather holds out

Enjoy your Saturday!

Cathy H.
on 10/14/17 12:19 pm, edited 10/14/17 5:21 am
VSG on 10/31/16

Made it through the first week at the new job...can you say information overload?! lol Plus it's the week for two huge papers for classes that are due by midnight tomorrow night, so between learning the fast-paced new job and studying, I've been too exhausted to post here! Finals week next week, then I decided to take only one class next session, that's enough with the full-time job now. Plus I have my hysterectomy next month, too, so one class will be plenty!

ERIN...you look amazing in that dress! I am so looking forward to buying my first LBD and having somewhere to wear it...I hope I get the chance soon!

QOTD: I don't travel for the holidays. Growing up, my grandparents all lived fairly close so it was usually just a half-hour trip to see either set (and my parents were both only children, so no aunts/uncles/cousins to worry about). Now, I spend the holidays with the two sisters that all speak to each other (lol I have 3 total), and one of those two lives about 3 hours away she comes here to visit. I'm looking forward to my first holidays where I can actually eat since surgery...and providing some yummy keto dishes to share with everyone!

B: Dannon L&F 80 w/almond butter and Fiber One, coffee w/H&H and xylitol

L: Turkey snack sticks, Swirls cheese sticks, fresh zucchini

D: Smoked pulled pork, fresh zucchini w/homemade horseradish sauce

Water and vites on track

E: My brain...homework, homework, homework! lol

Livin' La KETO Loca!!
134 lbs lost since surgery, 195 overall!! Initial goal reached 9/15/17, (10.5 months)!
5'3", SW*: 299 GW: 175 HW 3/2015: 360 PSW* 5/2016: 330 *PSW=Prog Start Wt; SW=Surgery Wt

M1 -31, M2 -10, M3 -15, M4 -16, M5 -8, M6 -6, M7 -11, M8 -8, M9 -8, M10 -4, M10.5 -7 GOAL

CC C.
on 10/14/17 12:58 pm

Sounds like a stressful week, Cathy! Good luck with your papers

Gwen M.
on 10/14/17 12:29 pm
VSG on 03/13/14

Great dress!

Art and I are in Shenandoah for our anniversary and we had a lovely 3 hour canoe trip on the river this morning. We didn't even kill each other! (It's the first time we've ever canoed together - quite the relationship tester.) The weather was perfect. Tonight we'll enjoy the hot tub and fire pit before dinner. :)

QOTD: The only holiday we travel for is "winter holiday." We always went to my parents' place except for the years Art and I lived in England. My dad died in early 2016, so last year we had the mission to "start new traditions" so we rented a house in the mountains that was about equidistant between my brother and mom, and met there for the week. It was lovely and we're going to the same place again this year! (Our plan isn't to go to the same place every year, but since I'm the logistical planner, and the end of my year is crazy, it seemed like it made sense to just stick with what we knew for this year.) The only other holiday I really care about/do anything for is Thanksgiving and my parents come to me for that. Lance's parents live across the ocean and Art's parents haven't been great to historically.. so we stick to holidays with my family instead and everyone is happy :)

1: 2 fried eggs, slice of toast
2: deli chicken, deli cheese
3: dove ice cream bar (at the canoe place!)
4: grilled flank steak, sautéed veg (asparagus and mushroom mix), roasted potatoes - the best part about renting a place instead of staying in a hotel is that you can cook!!

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: nothing tracked, but canoeing probably burned a few more calories than.. not canoeing :)

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

Most Active
Recent Topics