Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Monday 9/25/17

yvonnef1964
on 9/25/17 9:15 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good afternoon,

I was at the laundromat at 7:15 am, good thing it got busy. Then went out for coffee with my friend and two stores. It seems to be dragging today. Another heatwave day till Wednesday.

B coffee and creamer and egg mcmuffin

L tuna, cottage cheese and honeycrisp apple

D pork and beef combination roast and some kind of vegetable

Have a good day

LeslieWesleysyxx
on 9/25/17 9:16 am
Revision on 03/14/18

It's been a beautiful and hot weekend in Ohio as well. Couple more days of this and then it's gonna cool off to the low 70's or upper 60's.

QOTD: I think what has really changed the most this time is not only do I have more energy, but I find that I want to be more organized. Before surgery I didn't care if things where a mess. I was tired and I hurt and just wanted to sit on the couch. Now a days I always want my dishes done, laundry put away, papers organized, etc.. it's just a odd behavior I've noticed recently since surgery.

B: L&F Greek yogurt with bran buds, coffee

L: 2oz deli turkey with 2 thin slice Colby jack, 1/2 banana

D: turkey bean chili

S: protein bar.

E: haven't been able to do anywith this knee injury.

w&v

Fredbear
on 9/25/17 10:38 am
VSG on 11/29/16

Enjoying the drizzle in Vancouver this morning, I kinda like this thing people call "weather".

QOTD: I'm so surprised at the different types of food I enjoy now. I couldn't stand many vegetables before surgery, and now I actively seek them out... broccoli and Brussels sprouts, mmm mmm mmm!

B: sausage patties and a little waffle

S: protein shake

L: something on the ship!!!! :-)

D: probably a steak!

E: tromping around the ship and stairs galore!

"Friends are like flowers; no matter how well you pick them, they all eventually die."

Erin T.
on 9/25/17 3:16 pm
VSG on 01/17/17

I'm also surprised by how my tastes have changed. Veggies are delightful now. But also smoked salmon, olives, different kinds of nuts. Things I never liked before.

VSG: 1/17/17

5'7" HW: 283 SW: 229 CW: 135-140 GW: 145

Pre-op: 53 M1: 22 M2: 12 M3: 12 M4: 8 M5: 10 M6: 11 M7: 5 M8: 6 M9-M13: 15-ish

LBL/BL w/ Fat Transfer 1/29/18

ShirlAus
on 9/25/17 1:30 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Good Morning All :) Another busy day and have to go to the produce store after work then take our 3 dogs to vets for their shots etc.

QOTD: I have gained and lost weight lots in the past but think this time is a lot more noticable. DH even commented this morning that my waist is super flat now and my butt disappearing. Put a smile on my face. I think Im loosing cms in the right places and with starting walking I hope to try and tone this old body

B: Chobani Yoghurt with fresh blueberries & raspberries

S: Babybel Cheese

L: Lamb Chop - with Cottage cheese if needed

D: TBD - something from freezer after we get home from the Vets

Have a great day all

Most Active
Recent Topics