thoughts on SF fudgesicle??

Busman20
on 9/5/17 10:36 pm
VSG on 07/19/17

I got hooked on the SF popsicles during the pre-op diet. I talked the nurse in to getting me one the night I got out of surgery, and it wasn't even SF, lol. The SF popsicles are on the "free" food list along with dill pickles so when I have groceries delivered I get some strange looks. I haven't found any SF fudgesicles here, just no sugar added. They are a lot higher in calories, 90, as opposed to the 15 in the popsicles. So I'm not consuming them like the popsicles but they are a nice treat as opposed to other choices. There's also the little peanut caramel Weigh****cher ice cream bars, they are about the size of a fun size candy bar and they have 100 cals each.

kim79
on 9/6/17 4:28 pm

There is a free food list?

Busman20
on 9/6/17 4:49 pm
VSG on 07/19/17

LOL, there was on my pre-op liver shrinking diet. Sugar free gelatin (tired of it), popsicles (hooked), drinks (I like Powerade Zero), salad greens (no thanks), bouillon (nope), dill pickles (several jars consumed), and SF gum (just now using some of that).

Note the sugar free drinks did not mean soda, it was like the Powerade Zero I mentioned.

This particular liver shrinking diet was from the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, I imagine you could google it. It's basically a more restrictive low carb diet. I was able to lose 19 lbs on it in only two weeks and the surgeon said the liver had definitely shrunk. Now that I can eat anything I am willing to deal with the consequences of, I revert back to parts of it still.

Most Active
Recent Topics