Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Sunday 8/27/17

Cathy H.
on 8/27/17 12:35 pm, edited 8/27/17 6:43 am
VSG on 10/31/16

My online classes start tomorrow, and I have a job interview in the morning. I have a ton of stuff to do today, but absolutely no motivation, which stinks. Also having water retention issues, but no idea what is causing it. (Not Mother Nature, anyway.) That is very frustrating, because I haven't changed my diet, I never use salt, and my sodium intake hasn't changed a bit. Ugh.

QOTD: Geez, I wish mine hadn't changed. Food is fine, but I'm now hyper-sensitive to sweet and beverages all taste just weird. I'm living for the day coffee tastes right to me again...I sure hope it happens someday!

B: Dannon L&F 80 vanilla w/Fiber One, coffee w/heavy cream and xylitol

L: Cottage cheese w/Everything Bagel seasoning and real bacon pieces

D: Roast beef w/homemade horseradish sauce, fresh zucchini

Water and vites on track

Livin' La KETO Loca!!
134 lbs lost since surgery, 195 overall!! Initial goal reached 9/15/17, (10.5 months)!
5'3", SW*: 299 GW: 175 HW 3/2015: 360 PSW* 5/2016: 330 *PSW=Prog Start Wt; SW=Surgery Wt

M1 -31, M2 -10, M3 -15, M4 -16, M5 -8, M6 -6, M7 -11, M8 -8, M9 -8, M10 -4, M10.5 -7 GOAL

ShirlAus
on 8/27/17 1:47 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Good Morning All - pulled up very sore this morning. I slipped on the wet decking last night when I was bringing more wood up to the house and fell heavily. Old bones are letting me know they are there

QOTD: I used to live for my first coffee in the morning but now it just tastes metallic. I can drink a cafe made one fine though. Very odd

B: Chobani Yoghurt

S: Babybel Cheese

L: Quiche boat - made these before I went into see hubby yesterday

D: TBD - depending if Im home or back in the hospital visiting hubby. Hoping he gets out today

Kristi T.
on 8/27/17 1:55 pm - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Work has slowed for a bit, just wanted to check in to see how everyone was doing today.

QOTD-I notice the flavor of food more, probably because of eating slow I am sure. The only thing that has changed taste wise is I can't tolerate the taste of artificial sweeteners.

B-Forgot my breakfast/lunch, I had to have a Cliff bar

L-Fresh plums in work fridge

S-Coffee

D-Going to Costco

E-Late evening walk with Emmy

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Most Active