8 days post op! Miserable

A.better.me
on 7/11/17 11:26 am
VSG on 07/05/17

I'm a newbie but I don't know what I would do if I couldn't have the protein shake. I was able to start on day 3. It was too heavy that day. The next morning, instead of using 8oz of Fairlife milk, I used 12oz with Unjury Chocolate Splendor protein. It made it as thin as normal milk. I just sipped away all day on it.

Ive been reading in forums since my process started in December and you are the only one I've read about that the Dr has said no protein shakes for that long. Some let people the day after. Most are on like day 3 after surgery.

Hopefully they will help you somehow!

Mirandia
on 7/12/17 1:08 pm
VSG on 03/14/17
Mirandia
on 7/12/17 3:37 pm
VSG on 03/14/17

Wow, I looked up that Marvel stuff your NUT is pushing ... it has a fraction of the protein that we are used to. But in every other way it is EXACTLY like a protein shake .... just a really crappy one. I would question her as to WHY you can't use a better quality product ... maybe she is caught up on the word "shake" thinking we are making them using ice cream or something? My mom thought that was what I was doing when I told her that I had a shake every morning.

If you fall down you just have to get back up.

Most Active