Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Friday 5/5/17

Rachel B.
on 5/5/17 10:41 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

Yesterday was an interesting day. Got a ton more paperwork to do for a job I left a year ago and plan to go back to. I wish they would just pull the old stuff and have me make the minimal changes. OH WELL...

Awesome news was that I found out I was one of the 10 winners of the Premier Protein Giveaway! I've not won many things in my life. I was quite excited!

I was looking in the mirror this morning while I was getting ready for the gym, which I am still slow playing. I stayed up rather late, er, early... Anyway, I can SEE my fat composition changing over my bones almost everyday. I've been walking at least five or six miles a day and training 3 days a week for the past seven months, not missing any appointments. It's exciting!

Yesterday's #'s: Calories-1179, Fat-50g, Fiber-5.6g, Carbs-38.4g, Sodium-2391mg, Protein-138.7g, Water-54.6 fl oz. Daily Calorie Composition: 13% from carbs, 39% from fat and 48% from protein.

AM/B: Espresso with SF peppermint Torani and Premier Protein

L: Chicken & Cottage cheese

S: Premier Protein

D: Chicken & Cottage cheese

Water & vites

ARM DAY-elliptical & yin yoga

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Kristi T.
on 5/5/17 10:46 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Your hard work is paying off! Congratulations on the giveaway, I was 3rd place on the Orgain Giveaway. Just got it delivered this morning. Holy Cannoli, wish I had all of it 15 months ago, but I will put it to good use!!!

Readyjwc
on 5/5/17 1:28 pm
VSG on 01/05/17

Congrats on winning Rachel! That's awesome...it was your time to win - enjoy it!

Height 5'4 Starting weight: 225 Surgery weight: 216 Goal Weight: 135 Surgery date: 1/23/17 Portsmouth, NH

The little engine that could.....

Kristi T.
on 5/5/17 10:43 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Happy Friday, hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

B-4oz Noosa yogurt w/Kind protein granola

L-Protein shake w/almond milk and PB2

D-round steak with mushrooms & onion over pasta(I'll skip this part), green beans.

S-string cheese wrapped in deli meat

W&V-On track

E-60 minute walk with dog

sgg1002
on 5/5/17 12:58 pm
VSG on 11/29/16

Wow! I am running behind today! :) But only have a half-hour left at work, so all's good! So happy that I reach 180 minutes of exercise already this week! Yay! And water goals have been much more easily met the past 3 days. Hope I can keep that up!

B: Bananas and Cream Triple Zero, 1/4 c. blueberries

L: 1/2 c. fresh spinach, mixed with 1/2 c. tuna

D: 2 Chicken, spinach, cheese (no tortillas!) enchilada mix and 1/2 c. refried beans

Have a good weekend everyone!

Most Active
Recent Topics