Whatcha eating today? Friday, 3/17/2017

Kristi T.
on 3/17/17 10:37 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

"May good luck be with you wherever you go, and your blessings out number the shamrocks that grow"

Glad you finally get to have a break Gwen, you've been working hard for it...enjoy!

Have an appt. with my NP today, she is writing a letter of recommendation for a scholarship to our local health club for me. Then I will drop off the application and letter today. Our health clubs around here are VERY expensive, so I am hoping I get it for a reduced monthly fee.

I am a little carb heavy today, rest of the day will be all about protein with very little carbs.

B-1/2 Quest banana nut protein bar

L-Flax & Quinoa hot cereal with 2% milk

S-snap peas

D-Corned beef and cabbage....no potatoes:-)

V-on track

E-60 minute walk with my dog

emelar
on 3/17/17 12:27 pm - TX

Morning - a few bits of sharp cheddar cheese and a latte

Afternoon - salad with falafel, hummus, tabouli and avocado

Evening - a packet of tuna and some dry roasted wasabi edamame

Exercise - nope

Vites - done

Highfunctioningfatman
on 3/17/17 5:09 pm
VSG on 08/29/16

Dragging ass today... I clocked in at 4 am yesterday and clocked out at 858 pm. Back at it again today at 630. When I get home tonight me sweetie and I will load about 3000 pounds of scrap to haul to the recycler. We will haul 3 loads total tomorrow. We should get about $1000-1100 per load. My sweetie was able to negotiate for another 5 cents per pound in that we have so much. She rocks!

B, McDonald's morning mac. 2 sausage patties and an egg without the English muffin. Unfortunately the cheese melted to the muffin.

L, 1/2 of a chicken burrito from a great little restaurant. Chicken, onions, spices and a low carb tortilla.

S, the other half.

Dinner will be a corned beef that I lightly smoked and it has been sitting in a home brew brine and pickling spices since Sunday. The required potatoes, cabbage and carrots will be there as well.

cc583
on 3/17/17 6:54 pm - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

Hello everyone,

I'm soooooooo late to the party today! It was a very long day as today was the last day for prepping before state licensing for one of the group homes that I run. Now hopefully everything will go smooth come Monday morning(fingers crossed!)

B: 2eggs, 2oz home made breakfast turkey sausage, 1/2 slice of cheese

L: 3oz turkey breast

S: 2oz chicken breast

D: 4oz tuna, 2 tsp mayo, 2 fork full of broccoli rabe w/evoo & garlic

S: chobani plain greek yogurt with 1/2 tbsp sf apricot preserve

Cals:568, Carbs: 11, Protein:88

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

MonaLyssa33
on 3/17/17 8:06 pm - Minneapolis, MN
VSG on 02/20/17

1st: Cheese curds

2nd: Beans with cheese in a whole wheat tortilla

3rd: not sure yet

Vites: eh, nearly

Water: not nearly

Exercise: Over 2000 steps, so not great. I go back to work on Tuesday and since my job is basically move, move, move all day, I hope to get back to my 10,000 steps a day.

Highest Weight ~400, Surgery Weight 293, Current Weight 227, Goal Weight 180

Highest BMI: 59.1, Current BMI: 32, Goal BMI: 25

VSG on February 20, 2017

Most Active
Recent Topics