Whatcha Eatin' Today? Monday, 27FEB17

jachristmas
on 2/27/17 7:54 am
VSG on 12/14/16

B1 Premier Protein caramel 

B2 1 egg with shredded cheddar

L baked salmon 

D grilled pork tenderloin (trying a new recipe for a low carb Asian marinade)

S Yoplait protein Greek yogurt

Vitamins in and water on track. 

Everyone enjoy your day!

yvonnef1964
on 2/27/17 8:13 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning, 

B egg mcmuffin and hash browns 

L tuna,  baby carrots and raisins 

D hodgepodge soup 

S Greek yogurt,  turkey sausage snack sticks and cutie orange 

Have a good day 

Arjeffries
on 2/27/17 8:30 am
VSG on 01/27/16

B chilli

L chilli

D coffee with muscle milk

S provolone cheese slice with pepperoni

S cheese with apple

I have to work the next few nights so I am cooking chilli for today, spaghetti sauce for tomorrow and grilled chicken with roasted broccoli as a side for the spaghetti and chicken for Wednesday.  I am trying to meal prep more and stop the fast food train I have been on. I cooked the noodles and put it in a  bag for the kids.  I won't eat the noodles but the kids will.   I have been  having a lot of ground beef lately because it feels me up better than seafood or eggs.  I also found a ton of it marked down at the store and I froze a bunch of ground beef. Working on increasing my water and I'll walk about 15 to 20,000 steps at work the next few nights.

Arjeffries
on 2/27/17 8:36 am
VSG on 01/27/16

fills me up not feels me up. 

sgg1002
on 2/27/17 8:39 am, edited 2/27/17 12:40 am
VSG on 11/29/16

Good morning, everyone!  Took last week off from work, so I was bad about not checking in.  SORRY!  Back on track today and gulping tha****er and doing laps around the office building!  :)

B: 1/3 c. fage 0%, 1/2 small banana, 6 strawberries, 1/2 skim milk, 3. t syntax protein mix blended in a smoothie

S: 2% kraft twist string cheese

L: 1/3 spaghetti squash, 3 oz. Italian sausage, 1/4. light alfredo sauce

D: 3 oz. meat loaf, 1/2 cup brussel sprouts

Vitamins and water on track

(deactivated member)
on 2/27/17 9:30 am, edited 2/27/17 1:30 am
VSG on 10/31/16

Sgg, curious did you find Jefferson a new home?

sgg1002
on 2/27/17 9:38 am
VSG on 11/29/16

Hi Soho!  YES!  Jefferson is now Joker and went to his forever home in Buckner, MO on Saturday morning.  He has a 5 year old shepherd mix sister named Katie and a 7 year old aussie mix brother, Dudley, that the family adopted from my rescue group when he was just 3 months old.  I like "rescue repeat offenders".  :)  Thanks for asking!  I was a bit melancholy the first day or two, but I know when you foster that is part of the gig and it just opens us up to save another fur kid in the future!  Take care!

(deactivated member)
on 2/27/17 9:41 am
VSG on 10/31/16

Awesome news!  Sounds like a great home with other pals to play with.  Again, pat on the back for fostering, SGG.  A rewarding but tough job.  So cool you are saving one fur baby at a time.  Take care too.   

LeslieWesleysyxx
on 2/27/17 9:15 am
Revision on 03/14/18

Went shopping yesterday for the first time since surgery 6 months ago and am officially down 2 sizes. Such a great feeling! 

B: 2 eggs scrambled with cheese, coffee

L: 4 oz grilled chicken 

D: taco Casserole 

S: protein bar, pork rinds 

water and vits on track 

ex: 30 mins on the elliptical later tonight 

rissa1224
on 2/27/17 9:19 am - NJ
VSG on 12/05/12

It's moving week!! 3 days of work (2 just at my night job). We get our keys Wednesday night. Super exciting.

B shake in coffee

S nuts

L left over indian food, Chicken Swaagala? Not sure, but its so good!

S 1/2 greek yogurt

D no idea. I have veggies for a snack but I forgot to bring dinner, and it's a 12 hour day. Oops.

Liquids on track!

Most Active
Recent Topics