Whatcha eating today? Tuesday, 1/10/2017

Stacy_WLS
on 1/10/17 7:15 am

So delicious.  I'm ok with the macros on them, but I find them & protein bars and nuts do not do much for long term satifaction and they pack a heavy calorie load, so I have to be careful.  

VSG: 12/12/13, LBL, small TL, BL/BA: 11/7/14 Twins 12/9/18 HW after Twins 260. 5'10 37 years old - Stacy_WLS (MFP)

KittyKarin
on 1/10/17 7:05 am - FL
VSG on 01/09/13

Hey Sleevers!  It's been so long since I visited OH and VSG forum.  Hope everyone is doing well! Thought I would chime in today!

I'm in Charlotte, NC and recently moved here from Florida.  Much colder here but I'm enjoying having actual seasons! I am excited to be able to run outside again.  Treadmill running is much more boring.  

B - Coffee, hard boiled egg and 2 turkey sausage links

L - Homemade low carb turkey chili with 1 oz shredded cheese

D - shrimp sauteed with spices and green chilis over shredded lettuce with salsa, cheese and sour cream

Snacks - Oikos Triple Zero Salted Caramel yogurt (pre-workout) 

Liquid and Vites - I drink 2 to 3 cups of water every morning first thing before coffee then do about 3 more bottles during the rest of the day at work and gym.  Once it became a routine, I don't even think about it any more... on weekdays, at least!  I take my vitamin in the evening with my dinner.  Taking them in the morning makes me nauseous. 

Exercise - Running 3 miles at gym and some body weight exercises

KittyKarin :-) Starting weight: 362 / Surgery weight: 353 / Current weight: 190 (03/27/2017)

yvonnef1964
on 1/10/17 7:15 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning menu gang, 

It's supposed to get to 40 today and it's raining out, making a slushy mess.

B egg whites with yellow pepper,  spinach,  ham and cheese omelet and string cheese 

L hamburger and baby carrots 

D turkey 

S Greek yogurt,  turkey sausage snack sticks and cutie orange 

emelar
on 1/10/17 8:26 am - TX

Morning - bacon and latte

Lunch - salad with chicken or turkey and latte

Dinner - need to use salad fixings before they go bad, so probably another salad with smoked salmon

Exercise and vites - done

And it's a beautiful day in DFW.  Temp in the mid-60s and sun shining.

Arjeffries
on 1/10/17 12:59 pm
VSG on 01/27/16

B roast pork with gravy

L broccoli with cheese, roast pork with gravy

D uncrustable

W working on it

V taken

E no time, gotta work tonight but I usually get 20,000 steps each shift

Rachel B.
on 1/10/17 1:36 pm - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

What is an Uncrustable????

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Arjeffries
on 1/10/17 3:36 pm
VSG on 01/27/16

It is a prepackaged peanut butter and jelly sandwich on white bread made by smuckers. They are frozen and you can just toss it in a lunchbox. I like them and it's a comfort food for me after working all night, I have to ear something in the a.m. or I don't sleep well. Not the best nutritionally with 210 calories and 6 grams of protein, but easy and tasty.

Most Active
Recent Topics