Whatcha eating today? Thursday, 1/5/2017

Gwen M.
on 1/5/17 3:46 am
VSG on 03/13/14

Today is my second day of winter term class!  I'm taking Intro to Sociology and it's scheduled from 8-1 for 11 class days.  However, my prof seems to be letting us out at 11:15 so we have more time to read/write.  Which is sort of cool!  When I get back home, my kitchen/dining room will be in the process of being painted.  I'm super excited!  

1: protein shake
2: leftover fish taco insides
3: no clue - it's Lance's pick to order out due to kitchen/dining room painting.  

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: running and yoga for stretching after class

How about you?

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

rissa1224
on 1/5/17 5:08 am - NJ
VSG on 12/05/12

Sounds like a good class! I loved when teachers let us out early to give us more time, rather than to sit there and watch their Power Point presentations on the chapters. My boyfriend and I have started to reach out to Realtors in the area, but we decided to rent a house instead of  buy. Its just too soon amongst other things to buy a house yet. We prefer a house to rent over an apartment complex for many reasons. Realtor fees just stink though. So, its exciting. Its more motivating to me to get my crap in gear. He is super supportive of everything, and even said he wants to be a carb free home. He is no where near over weight (if he dropped 15 lbs it wouldn't hurt, but it doesn't matter because that's really 'text book weight'). So that's comforting that he's extra supportive of my eating and lifestyle.

B shake

L turkey chili

Dinner and snacks, I brought 2 containers I made of a split greek yogurt with berries. As well as some pepperoni and cheese. I will either eat all of this today and consider it my dinner and snacks, or have 1 of those 3 and eat tonight, but I get home late so id rather avoid eating after 9pm.

Liquids on track!

I did extremely well with not eating so late last night, but better yet I didn't eat crap food. I was proud of myself as this is hard for me. I even lost lbs!

Rachel B.
on 1/5/17 5:50 am, edited 1/5/17 1:30 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

Yesterday was a better day.  Didn't have another stuff myself and feel like barfing episode.  Today is my Friday.

Rissa- there are certainly perks to renting.  I have plumbers coming Friday.  I think a pipe UNDER my house has collapsed.  Don't know how much fun THAT is gonna be... or cost...

AM: Luscious coffee + ON white chocolate protein

S: red grapefruit

L: TJ's Cobb Salad

D: chicken breast and quinoa

Water & vites

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

sgg1002
on 1/5/17 7:57 am
VSG on 11/29/16

Hey everyone!  Cold and snowy in Kansas City!  Brrr.....a low of 4 tonight.  Gotta either get an extra dog or a blanket on the bed. 

B: 1/3 cup 1% cottage cheese, 2 oz fat free peach yogurt

S: I caved and ate 1 piece of Whitman chocolate (have to admit it wasn't worth the 75 calories and 10 grams of carbs) before I went walking at break.  :(

L: 1/3 c. loose crumbled hamburger and 1/4 c. shredded cheddar

S: 2% Kraft polly o twist string cheese

D: 3 oz. diced chicken breast, 1/2 cup Italian green beans

Water and Vitamins/Supplements packed

Rachel B.
on 1/5/17 9:35 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

COLD!!! I see clients in Iowa everyday via Skype.  They're talking about zero with snow flurries today, so I'm happy to be freezing my tukis off at 40 degrees!  I don't get my extra dog til the 27th, and I don't think he will provide much, thermal, warmth!!! (8 week old puppy)

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

sgg1002
on 1/5/17 2:45 pm
VSG on 11/29/16

Aw Congrats, Khepera!  What kind and have you picked a name yet? My four fur kids are named Aspen, Artie, Merlin, and Almondine. :) 

Rachel B.
on 1/5/17 5:48 pm - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

He's an English Bulldog.  His name will either be Fergus or Duncan, unless he personality tells me otherwise!  My girl is a French Bulldog named Alicia.

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

sgg1002
on 1/6/17 8:08 am
VSG on 11/29/16

Aw, please post pics when you get him.  I love the bullies! 

yvonnef1964
on 1/5/17 9:00 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Hi menu gang, 

I set my alarm for 8 am but I didnt get up till 11 am.  I woke up with a sore throat so I hopefully my water and coffee will help.

B egg whites ham and cheese omelet and string cheese 

L hamburger,  baby carrots and red pepper 

D pork loin and broccoli tots 

S Greek yogurt,  turkey sausage snack sticks and apple 

Have a great day 

Stacy_WLS
on 1/5/17 10:21 am

Wow work has been busy this week.  My food has been a little messed up -- I am missing snacks because I'm going non-stop.  And I'm not getting home until ~8:30 because I'm getting pushed out to the 7pm crossfit class.  So then I have my protein shake (post-workout), relax, get cleaned up and its 9:30 or 10pm and I'm not super interested in dinner.  I have been having a starbucks coffee / bar in the afternoon so my calories have been ok, but I'm hoping things get more normal soon.  I just started this job in November and things are ramping up so things are BUSY.  

B - chike / coffee

S - yogurt planned -- missed this

L - end of leftovers chicken & pot sticker

S - prob coffee, maybe yogurt, some cereal potentailly later, then a protein shake (this could be why dinner gets axed -- maybe I should just pack a second meal to have at work when things are going late)

D - have ground turkey defrosted so something with that

S - cottage cheese & blueberries

E - crossfit - deadlifts and rows and other fun stuff

VSG: 12/12/13, LBL, small TL, BL/BA: 11/7/14 Twins 12/9/18 HW after Twins 260. 5'10 37 years old - Stacy_WLS (MFP)

Most Active