guilty of sneaky eating(fries, junk)/over eating within 3 weeks? am I dead? stomach's...

ladygodiva1228
on 5/7/16 11:03 am - Putnam, CT
Revision on 02/04/15
On May 6, 2016 at 3:42 PM Pacific Time, thinnerrebecca wrote:

now wait, wait, I know what you'd say, "you can't without throwing up", but I chewed out my fry really well, and have been sort of eating till I'm full week three is supposed to be pureed foods but I can't seems to find anything decent to eat on my pureed foods list! everything tastes crappy when pureed!!!!!

been three days since I started junking out! I started chewing really well some solid foods  esp since I stay at my mom's till next month I can't resist dinner!!!

now I'm freaking out if I stretched my pouch!!!!

and how big is our pouch supposed to be after 3rd week? (appx.) 150-200ml?

I'm constantly hungry! every hour after my meal I get hungry and after I eat I feel guilty I try to throw up and then I throw up a bit it's all one big messy business the last four days!!!!

I've been miserable about this, is it over? have I stretched my stomach?!!!! help!!? 

Well since you don't want to follow your surgeon's plant you sure the hell won't listen to strangers on-line. 

You very well can rupture the staple line which for a vsg is very long and bleed out internally.  By the time you realize something is wrong it will be to late. 

I see failure written all over you.  Why you ask?  Because you don't give a **** about following the surgeons advice or the advice of vets on here.  Did you think WLS was some magic pill and all would be OK in a few days? 

You need to grow up and smarten up or you will be one who goes for revision after revision until you have no stomach left and end up with a feeding tube. 

Dr. Sanchez Lapband 9/12/2003
hw305/revision w280/cw197/gw150

Revision from Lap Band to Bypass on 2/4/2015 by Dr. Pohl

Steph Meat Hag
on 5/7/16 9:50 pm - Dallas , TX
VSG on 03/14/16 with

Guys didn't we decide this person was just a troll?  Seems at minimum someone who stirs the pot.

Listen OP if your for real get off the internet and into a psych chair.  If at 3 weeks your gobbling up carbs like mad, and then throwing them up, you need serious actual medical help not people online trying to help others with tips and ticks.

Age:40|Height: 5'9"|Lap Band 2/11/08 |Revision VSG 3/14/16

The cake is a lie, but Starbucks is not.

https://fivedaymeattest.com

AnImperfectAngel
on 5/8/16 12:24 pm - Victoria, Canada
VSG on 05/30/17

I agree that this is a troll. No one can be that stupid.

Rhiannon

High W: 265 Surgery W: 208 Current W: 160 Goal W: 135

VSG Surgery May 30, 2017

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 5/12/16 7:45 am
RNY on 08/05/19

Hard to tell. There are people here who've bragged about eating popcorn at less than a week out, FFS, so it's entirely possible.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

animallover1247
on 5/12/16 8:29 pm

My educated, bright, but "stupid" friend decided she was going to eat pizza two weeks out from surgery. She immediately vomited in the neighbors yard. I was not present when it happened but was told about it..I don't know how she managed to not bust her staple line or any other horrible consequence that could have occurred. She completed the requirements of her insurance and had the psych eval but she was NOT NOT NOT ready to have surgery. She will be 2 years post op in September. She lost about 70 lbs and has kept that weight off but she never reached her goal, she is still overweight, 5'4 and 190 lbs.  

So yes, people can be that stupid. 

Most Active