New to the Forum! VSG scheduled 2/29!

PaulasVSGLife
on 2/3/16 5:01 am
VSG on 02/29/16
On February 3, 2016 at 9:46 AM Pacific Time, Kelly M. wrote:

Welcome and congratulations making the best decision for your health and life! I also have only been overweight since I was 9- 10ish so I feel your pain. It's cool your surgery will be on leap year. That means your first surgiversary is technically 4 years from now hehe. Can you imagine where you'll be by then? :) Ask lots of question, there are no dumb questions, and you'd rather be well informed then uninformed.

hahah yes I won't get my surgiversary until 2020!! I hope I'm at goal by then :P 

Sandra F.
on 2/3/16 6:11 am

Welcome!  I hope that you continue with this forum as you will find a lot of good advice and support here.  I had surgery in Mexico and considered Dr. Kelly, although I ended up with a different surgeon.  Good luck to you on your upcoming surgery and weight loss.

PaulasVSGLife
on 2/3/16 6:20 am
VSG on 02/29/16

Feeling the love

Well this is the best response I've had in the various bariatrics forums / groups so far! Thanks for the warm welcome... nice to see such a friendly, welcoming atmosphere!

(deactivated member)
on 2/3/16 4:19 pm - Uxbridge, MA
VSG on 02/17/16

Hi, My surgery is sched 2/17! Today is my first day of my pre op diet... ALso feel excited, nervous et****ep thinking it is never gonna get here or that something is going to happen and it ends up not happening. Today is my first day on this forum, so glad I found it! Best of luck with your journey! 

Most Active