NSV - shopping in my closet!

psychoticparrot
on 1/6/16 3:30 pm

Just before Christmas, I remembered a beautiful wool sweater my son and DIL bought me years ago. It fit at that time but was snug. I soon outgrew it and had to put it in storage. 

This year I got it out and though it was just a bit too big, I wore it proudly during our Christmas visit with the kiddies. There are a few more even smaller-sized clothes waiting for me, too. I plan to fit into them by summer.

Good for you, yesican.

psychoticparrot

"Live for what today has to offer, not for what yesterday has taken away."

SDenae
on 1/6/16 5:47 pm - Greenwood, IN
VSG on 09/23/15

Congratulations!

Age: 40 | Height: 5'3" | HW: 245 | Program Start: 231 | SW: 208.5 | CW: 148.2 | GW: 130
M1: 15 M2: 15 M3: 6.7 M4: 10 M5: 6.6 M6: 3.3

^ Total weight lost
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

JudithJohnson
on 1/7/16 7:51 am
VSG on 12/03/15

Hi Becky,

That is so awesome!

I had my surgery on 12/3/15 and I am where you are at now. I never threw anything out since size 16. I just put them in boxes on the attic, hoping one day I'd be strong enough to lose weight and wear them again. I am now doing a lot of "reversed shopping" in my closet as well!

I was a size 22-24 but now I am close to an 18. I lost 30 lbs in the first month and all of a sudden old pants fit, shoes that were too tight fit again and it's like I have an entire new wardrobe without leaving my house.

In a few weeks we're going shopping again in our closets, seeing if we can find more "new" old clothes!

Judith

Most Active