Dang it!

psychoticparrot
on 12/3/15 4:48 pm

It's strange about how our bodies decide where and when to discard fat. I can wear any kind of boots, although I don't, but at nearly 100 pounds down, I still have to wear plus sizes. Only 1X but still ... after 95 pounds lost?

After careful observation I realized I dropped weight off my hips, butt, and thighs first, but the abdominal fat has barely begun to budge, and that's where the fitting problems come in. Lots of work to do before I can wear regular sizes again!

Keep working those calves -- "Get along, little dogies!"

psychoticparrot

"Live for what today has to offer, not for what yesterday has taken away."

twiddleDee
on 12/3/15 5:21 pm

haha!  thanks pparrot!  I seem to be losing it off my face, which is nice and all, but not anywhere else. I am only down 36lbs, and still in my same size clothes.  of course they were tight to begin with.....I've read to lose the fat off calves is to lift weights.  I thought carrying this load around made them muscular, but no, they are still surrounded by fat, which if you target that area, it is bound to help- time will tell I guess....Dee

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 12/3/15 7:53 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

I feel for ya on the boot thing. I can wear knee high boots now, but my feet aren't as wide as they used to be, so while it fits fine in the calf, not so good with the feet. Stick with the ankle boots & see how it goes with the weight loss, you might lose it in the calves & feet!

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

Most Active