Post-Op changes in food

Luisa728
on 9/17/15 4:43 pm

Thanks I appreciate your help & support!!

Luisa728
on 9/16/15 8:50 pm

Oh my gosh I just finished watching your video of the honeymoon period & I love the plush Frankensleeve you have!!! So awesome! It's so cute?! Where'd you get it?

joatsaint
on 9/17/15 4:36 pm - TX
On September 16, 2015 at 8:50 PM Pacific Time, Luisa728 wrote:

Oh my gosh I just finished watching your video of the honeymoon period & I love the plush Frankensleeve you have!!! So awesome! It's so cute?! Where'd you get it?

I found him on Ebay. I added the green headband and hair myself. You might have to visit Ebay several times to find one. They're not always available. But there are several other plushy stomach types. You might find one you like even better. :-)

Here's the ebay search page. http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xstomach+plush.TRS0.G|1|0&_nkw=stomach+plush&_sacat=0

Free ebook - The Top 10 Weight Loss Surgery Fears and How to Kick Their Butt!

Check out my Youtube channel where I answer your Most Frequently Asked Questions.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Frankensleeve/videos

David F.
on 9/17/15 2:21 pm - Henderson, NV

Before surgery I loved Menudo...yeah some people think it's gross but it was my favorite. After surgery I tried to eat some and even though I still loved the taste, the texture didn't agree with me. Sadly I have not had another bowl. Meats still bother me a lot if it isn't ground up or moist. I find it is more of a texture thing for me. I wasn't too much of a sweets person before but no I notice that if I have something that has a lot of sugar in it, I get this weird feeling. No Bueno. 

Daveo

Surgery: Feb 9, 2015   HW: 517SW: 467

Luisa728
on 9/17/15 2:49 pm

Thanks for the advice. & the only Menudo I know is the Latin singing group lol. I've heard about the texture of food being a problem for others on the site. I'll watch out for those things once I'm old of surgery & recovering. 

Thanks again. 

Luisa

David F.
on 9/17/15 4:10 pm - Henderson, NV

hahahaha...I remember that group too...

Daveo

Surgery: Feb 9, 2015   HW: 517SW: 467

Luisa728
on 9/17/15 4:35 pm

The Spanish Backstreet Boys.. Lmao

lbmoore0
on 9/18/15 5:25 am

There is only one thing I have found that I simply cannot stomach (4 weeks post op) and that is chicken broth.  LOL  My tastes, honestly, haven't changed much at all.  I have learned to eat things I'm not particularly fond of and to avoid some things I love but it's more a life change/choice for me than something being dictated by what I can and cannot tolerate.  Good luck!  You'll do GREAT!

Most Active