I have restriction!!!

Greta D.
on 8/18/15 3:02 pm

So....I finally had my come to Jesus moment recently and got back on track after a 2 year slow regain of a ton of weight.  I drank liquids for 5 days then did soft proteins for the next 5 and for the past 14 days, I have been perfect on the rules and averaging 750 calories a day.  I lost 12 pounds within the first week and have put the scale away since then....and have no plans on getting it back out.  

Today, I went out to lunch and it was the first time I couldn't measure my food.  Up until today, I have been eating dense protein, generally no more than 3-4 ounces....but no real feeling of restriction, yet I always stopped there.  When I ate my egg salad today...I ate slowly and visited with my friends and before too long I certainly felt a restriction.  I was soooooo pleased!!  My serving was probably about 1/4 of a cup with spinach and tomato mixed in.  

This was a good sign that I am on the right track!!  Just wanted to share with people that would understand!  

Greta

2010 - VSG  Lost A LOT
2015 - regained about 70% back
Time to get my shit together!  

sds0029
on 8/18/15 3:19 pm
VSG on 01/19/15 with

Yeah for you.  

murphyjo
on 8/19/15 7:21 am

Way to go!!  Glad you got back on track and shined up your tools!

Zope34
on 8/26/15 10:21 am

Greta, it gives me hope reading your post! Congrats!  I have slowly gained over the past few years and need to get back on track.  Keep up the great work! It is so worth it to feel better!

Most Active