E_Saenz
on 8/8/15 2:34 pm - Grand Rapids , MI
VSG on 08/12/15

Try heat that is true or even a hot shower

Elia Maria Saenz

Redsam82
on 8/8/15 3:05 pm
VSG on 07/14/15

The pain may be from the cuts made into your abdominal muscles, rather than from the incision itself. 

Smallbites2015
on 8/8/15 4:47 pm

Congratulations on your surgery.

Mine was bad too particularly in that one little place. I talk to the doctor he said yes that's where they pulled the stomach out so he put a few extra stitches in there and I definitely knew when I did something wrong to make you mad .  It got better .  I used ice   Took my pain medicine  just try not to overdo it . Pressure helped me too.  I had a sneezing fit one day and thought I would pass out it hurt so bad.

It was my signal when it hurt that I was doing something I was not  supposed to be doing. It kept me pretty miserable but was a good if not painful reminder not to overdo it.

But if it doesn't subside or gets worse , having drainage or severe redness anything like that please call your surgeon !!!

(deactivated member)
on 8/8/15 6:39 pm

We're surgery twins! I also have one incision that's more more painful than the others. I just try to put pressure on it when getting up and down and remembering this will fade away. Could be the bruising is just coming out and is very tender. 

Good luck!

Ahmadk
on 8/11/15 6:36 am

For me panadol syrup for age 5to 12 worked at that stage every 6 hours  30 ml. I think u need a better pain medication. What is happening with u is normal. I am 18 days post op and that incesion didnt heal yet while the other healed. Regards and hope u get well soon

Most Active