Moving out of the country really throws a wrench in your eating plans

Julia HasHerLifeNow
on 7/24/15 6:54 am
VSG on 10/09/12

Hi, here I am and indeed I am in and out of Africa all the time. When I am there I stick to protein sources from meat, fish and chicken. I go mostly to West Africa so fish is plentiful there. Grilled yummy fish with some salad and I am in heaven. Zambia should have good meat! Can you get the protein powders through your diplomatic pouch system or the US commissary? When I was stationed in Africa I would bring in all sorts of stuff with me in my container/shipment - at the time it was diapers and toilet paper, shampoo, etc. 

As you know, with the hotter climates, you have to drink drink drink!!! Zambia is so beautiful. I am jealous!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com 5ft0; highest weight 222; surgery weight 208; current weight 120

sanjali23
on 12/27/15 12:53 am - Orlando, FL
VSG on 02/12/14

Hi Julia. I have brought in quite a few things through the DPO and I'm back on track now. I really wish I could trust the seafood here though since I love it so much but being landlocked - not a good idea. I've been cooking and am now doing great again. Thanks for the ideas

Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get. ”

— Dave Gardner

Most Active