Made it Home!

ChubbyHubby82
on 7/9/15 6:21 pm
VSG on 07/06/15

Oh yes that gift has already come and gone. 

sundishine2
on 7/9/15 6:10 pm

Congrats!  I never thought of it like that, but I had back pain around my middle that hurt.  It wasn't so much pain, pain, as it was sore and I couldn't get 100% comfortable.  The first few nights I slept in the recliner because laying flat was really uncomfortable.  Sleeping reclined helped a lot!  As for the gas, good for you. For whatever reason I couldn't pass gas so much as I could burp, so let it fly!! LOL 💨💨😜 good luck and you've got this!!

more2adore
on 7/10/15 4:56 am
VSG on 03/28/15

Congrats! I actually came to this forum specifically to check for a post-op update from you. Glad you're home and doing well! :) Hang in there. 

VSG 3/28/2015 | HW 600+ | SW 488.2 | CW 398.4

nhcat1980
on 7/13/15 4:43 am

Post-op VSG 7/7/15 - I guess my doctor was a miracle worker, because I literally had no gas (either direction) in the hospital. A nurse let on that I couldn't go home until I was passing gas, so I said I was. Lol... I was desperate! Fast forward to drinking shakes and eating yogurt, and BAM, I have TONS of gas!! Unfortunately, it's not from CO2. It's from my body not liking anything in its digestive tract right now. I can't blame it! That and the diarrhea are the worst!!

Most Active