Honoring Yourself

PaulaToronto
on 6/2/15 1:55 pm - Toronto, Canada

Great, positive post Devon. You are going to have a fabulous "Devon" summer.  I applaud your changes.

Highest W 312   Referral W 252   Surgery W 237   CW 156  Height 5'6"            

diane S.
on 6/2/15 4:07 pm

great post K.   great idea to spend the summer taking care of you.   we all need to do more of this. funny you post this as i am off for one of my many pilgrimages to see my mom for 90th b day.  there is another family member who delights in scolding me and finding fault with everything i do.  just got to suck it up and make it all about my mom for the time there.  then i am going to get serious about meditating.  diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

Linda B.
on 6/7/15 11:16 pm - CO
VSG on 09/13/12

Since I used to work for a school that was year round, and super busy for summer school, i am just beginning to understand the concept of teachers having a break. Mine will be short depending on which district I land in in CO. Mike B already has an offer.

Even though I am still working until 6/30, (Mike is off already), we are heading to Tahoe this week for a delayed anniversary celebration (31 years) and I have a competition over the weekend. I will have to work from out hotel, but that is okay. I need to visit our old stomping grounds one more time before we head Colorado.

high weight 230 start of journey weight 217 surgery weight 191 current weight 138