later taters

Grim_Traveller
on 5/8/15 4:39 am
RNY on 08/21/12
On May 7, 2015 at 8:33 PM Pacific Time, KevinBacon wrote:

Blah blah blah lol I would hang around but there is a handful of people on OH who pretty much ruin it for everyone else. It's a shame some of you have been so stuck inside your internet/ weight loss surgery bubble that you have forgotten how to function in normal conversation. Maybe you never knew before either and you all developed into whatever this community is anymore. Thank God for the good ones who have stuck around who have learned how to put up with the unhappy trolls who still hang under their bridges here---but that's just not for me. Nope. Coming back to say hello to everyone with an update only to have every sentence picked apart and then you try to guilt me like its my moral obligation to stick around with you people? Lol kindly go **** yourselves. Good luck with those winning personalities in the real world. I'm off to "pay it forward" somewhere else ;)  

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.

You've given your goodbye speech several times in the past, but keep coming back after a hiatus. Perhaps you need therapy, a hobby, or a job.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

CerealKiller Kat71
on 5/8/15 5:47 am
RNY on 12/31/13

Blah blah blah lol I would hang around but there is a handful of people on OH who pretty much ruin it for everyone else. It's a shame some of you have been so stuck inside your internet/ weight loss surgery bubble that you have forgotten how to function in normal conversation. Maybe you never knew before either and you all developed into whatever this community is anymore. Thank God for the good ones who have stuck around who have learned how to put up with the unhappy trolls who still hang under their bridges here---but that's just not for me. Nope. Coming back to say hello to everyone with an update only to have every sentence picked apart and then you try to guilt me like its my moral obligation to stick around with you people? Lol kindly go **** yourselves. Good luck with those winning personalities in the real world. I'm off to "pay it forward" somewhere else ;)  

Just wanted to save your sweet and winning personality display for posterity.  

God help who you pay it forward to... 

"What you eat in private, you wear in public." --- Kat

Oxford Comma Hag
on 5/8/15 6:35 am

Off to brag and bray in the real world, you say? Go, then, and swiftly. Tarry no more with us since we are so miserable and you are clearly superior, what with your year of experience.

Hurry to lead the unsuspecting down the primrose path of idiocy like the Pied Piper of delusion. 

I fight badgers with spoons.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255

Suicidepreventionlifeline.org

Julia HasHerLifeNow
on 5/8/15 8:26 am
VSG on 10/09/12

Now Katie.. that was not nice. Really. No one was mean to you. No one picked apart every sentence of your post. People commented in good faith from their perspective and you took it badly (again?) - probably a knee jerk reaction from previous exchanges but certainly nothing in this thread to huff and puff at and walk away stomping your feet and feeling angry. What.. you took it as us trying to guilt you into sticking around? Not at all my intention when I suggested you do not wait til vet status to post again. Too bad you took it wrongly. Thicker skin would be a good idea honey... it will come in handy when your kids grow into teens if for nothing else.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com 5ft0; highest weight 222; surgery weight 208; current weight 120

H.A.L.A B.
on 5/8/15 8:59 am

Your outside has changed. The inside. Not so much.  How you are getting some counseling. 

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 5/8/15 11:15 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

That's your response? Really? Telling people to go **** themselves when they were trying to help you, to pay it forward & give back to the community that has helped you in your time of need? It's people like you that makes vets & newbies not want to stick around & help.

Every sentence was not picked apart, there was really one sentence that most people responded to which was surgery fixed all your food issues, & people responded with the fact that surgery works on your stomach not your head.

You then responded with a I stand by my post response, totally ignoring the head issue thing.

You eventually alluded to the fact that surgery didn't cure you of your issues, but that was much, much later. It was like trying to get blood from a stone.

You also commented about how you were going back to your "real life" & calling people trolls or whatever, yet these same people helped you when you needed it. I'm very real & I don't live in an internet bubble, as you've said, but I do try to help other people & give support when I can, to help like I've been helped, which is another thing people pointed out to you., but instead you called people names & insulted them.

Go **** yourself?, really? You know what go **** yourself & the high horse you rode in on.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

Professor Sonja!!!!
on 5/8/15 5:41 pm - Miami, FL
RNY on 08/15/12

Goodbye Cruel Forum!!!!!!!  

Come keep it real in R&R 3.0 Want an invite? PM me here.

Grim_Traveller
on 5/8/15 8:52 pm
RNY on 08/21/12

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Professor Sonja!!!!
on 5/8/15 10:47 pm - Miami, FL
RNY on 08/15/12

hey baby

Come keep it real in R&R 3.0 Want an invite? PM me here.

MegZorar
on 5/9/15 1:58 pm

LOL.I like you, KevinBacon. And I hope you stick around. 

Don't let a handful of people chase you off. You're a badass. And you're not alone.

Cheers. girl!

Most Active
Recent Topics