Good check up and thank you all

(deactivated member)
on 4/29/15 5:49 am, edited 4/29/15 6:07 am

Hi everyone. I don't go on the scale everyday, too much going on. I did go to the dr for my ckup. had blood work, and checking for unfriendly cells in my stomach. I did reach my goal. Lost 17 lbs since last visit 6 wks ago. Thank you all for the info and help. I did get the egg protein rather than the whey and it  isn't that bad. I drink a lot of water and since I last wrote here  I did complete my 100 mile challenge walk/jog and have completed another 64 miles of my 2nd 100 mile challenge. I feel like I'm on my way. 40 lbs more to go. I think I can reach  my goal by November 2015. Be well everyone.  My next ck up is on July 22. dr has asked for a 10 lb loss. I'm up for the challenge.

(deactivated member)
on 4/29/15 6:09 am

I lose soo slowly I feel like most people lost 29 lbs within their 1st month. It's ok, it's ok

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 4/29/15 8:23 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

Hey Girl, Good job! Keep it up! 

I feel ya when it feels like everyone else is losing faster than you or whatever but the weight has & will come off. I'm in a holding pattern right now, but that's how my weight loss has been, a stair step pattern. I'll be glad when I get to steppin again! LOL

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

(deactivated member)
on 4/29/15 10:02 pm

thank you. I love your encouragement. Have a great day

Joanna B
on 4/29/15 8:55 am - MI
VSG on 03/12/15

Great job on the weight loss!!!

=]

(deactivated member)
on 4/29/15 10:03 pm

Thank you. I'm trying one meal/day at a time. Have a great day