WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT FROM MY NEW BELLY........7 DAYS OUT!!!

poplargreys
on 4/28/15 2:16 pm
VSG on 03/31/15

My group's plan strongly advises against juicing, they would rather I eat the actual vegetable (or fruit, once I am in maintenance) instead of drinking it. I look forward to being able to eat cucumbers again, and can always add a slice of lime or squirt of lime juice to my water ;)

ordersteps
on 4/28/15 4:08 pm
VSG on 04/20/15

Interesting, I am going to school to be a Naturalphatic Dr. so unless you understand that under a microscope your body is living cells, juicing is excellent for the body.  Just because it is juicing does not mean it is sugar.  You drink other things more than water.....make sure it is of a authentic sustain or you are giving your body junk.  Juicing is powerful.  There are something's for me that are common sense and I do not live off the mouth of drs of conventional  medicine.  They cut, burn medicate to death....I am trying to live now and LIVE FOODS, will ensure this weight never comes back.  AND by the way,  that is all I do is eat and drink my fruit and veggies....

CerealKiller Kat71
on 4/28/15 8:26 pm
RNY on 12/31/13

I really couldn't care less, but the Cleveland Clinic also discourages juicing -- including vegetables. To each his own I suppose. 

"What you eat in private, you wear in public." --- Kat

ordersteps
on 4/29/15 3:51 am
VSG on 04/20/15

Lol Kat, well I care.  I grew up in Berea, Ohio so YES I know Cleveland Clinic!!!!  But get this, Cleveland Clinic Dr. could care less, they do medicine, not wellness for what the body needs.....KNOW YOUR BODY, it survives off of LIVE FOOD!!!  We have sleeves, but that still does not give away power to a dr. Get this, if you moved out of Ohio and went somewhere else......the bariatric dr is who would understand us.  Now that our bellies are half gone, we are special  SOOOOOOOOOOO knowing your body is critical and LIVE FOOD LEADS THE WAY....so yes you should care more....just saying.

CerealKiller Kat71
on 5/12/15 1:21 pm
RNY on 12/31/13

Hmm, well, to each his own.  I will stick with science -- since I have gone from an insulin dependent diabetic who was eating organic raw food and juicing to a diabetic in remission who is 200 lbs lighter under the metabolic supervision of a renowned endocrinologist.  

Don't insult me.  I am very well educated. 

"What you eat in private, you wear in public." --- Kat

Chilipepper
on 5/12/15 1:47 pm

Don't give this a second thought Kat. It's just another failed bandster who now thinks they have the golden ticket to the secret of weightloss. Vegan and juicing.  Good luck with that!  

"The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue." --- Dorothy Parker  

"You may not like what I say or how I say it, but it may be just exactly what you need to hear." ---Kathryn White

ordersteps
on 5/12/15 1:56 pm
VSG on 04/20/15

LOl, that's in YOUR MIND.  You do not know me so focus on your weight.  The band did work.  I DECIDED TO REMOVE....HA.  So knock it off.

ordersteps
on 5/12/15 2:01 pm
VSG on 04/20/15

Kat your insulted?  Wow, amazing what can be misread over the internet...sorry.  I am a cancer survivor, so for ME, that is what saved my life.  So my Heavenly Father created the world renowned endocrinologist!  Yes and so each it's own, that why I left cold dirty Cleveland and Moved to sunny CA....to each it's own.  Sorry you're worked up. I am a happy camper and this is MY POST.    

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 5/12/15 2:14 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

Yup, it's your post-- but NOT your forum. Others are fully entitled to hold discussion on this-- or any other-- post in this public area as they see fit.

If you want to post where others are less likely to comment, you may wish to check out OH's built-in blog function.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

ordersteps
on 5/12/15 2:05 pm
VSG on 04/20/15

Kat your insulted?  Wow, amazing what can be misread over the internet...sorry.  I am a cancer survivor, so for ME, that is what saved my life.  So my Heavenly Father created the world renowned endocrinologist!  Yes and so each it's own, that why I left cold dirty Cleveland and Moved to sunny CA....to each it's own.  Sorry you're worked up. I am a happy camper and this is MY POST!!! 

Most Active
Recent Topics