Having a hard time

(deactivated member)
on 4/19/15 4:39 am

wow I think you are doing just great. Keep up the good work.

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 4/15/15 2:58 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

Hey girl! Sorry you're going thru a rough time right now but yeah you've got to take care of yourself. Get tha****er up. I forgot which protein drinks don't have dairy or soy in it. Maybe try carrying around more protein packs like tuna packets, boil some eggs, beef jerky etc, might be something you can fit in on the go. Wish you the best. Hugs 

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

(deactivated member)
on 4/17/15 11:59 pm

I love you.  thanks gonna figure this out. Have a great weekend

ladygodiva1228
on 4/15/15 3:24 am - Putnam, CT
Revision on 02/04/15

If you have a GNC near you check them out.  They have a section of Vegan type proteins one of them might work.  Also, not sure if you have issues with almond milk or not, but I use that instead of dairy. 

Dr. Sanchez Lapband 9/12/2003
hw305/revision w280/cw197/gw150

Revision from Lap Band to Bypass on 2/4/2015 by Dr. Pohl

(deactivated member)
on 4/18/15 12:01 am

Yes thank  you . I do use almond milk it is so low in protein. But yes I will check with GNC  and I have an appoint with my dr in 2 wks. will pick his brain. Have a great weekend

JoeyJo
on 4/16/15 3:27 am - NJ

Vega's protein shakes are very good.  I used to have one every morning with half a frozen banana and unsweetened vanilla almond milk.  Vega also makes really good protein bars.

I had been neglecting myself recently taking care of my parents and dealing with my father's death without relying on food and was not getting enough protein.  I posted about hearing the Scotts Turf pitchman in my head yelling, "Feed It" when my stomach would grumble.   

(deactivated member)
on 4/18/15 12:09 am

Thank you for the information.  You are right I have to take better care of myself. Yesterday I only ate 1x bc I filling in for my director at my farm and I have been going none stop from 7:45 am - getting home at 8:15 pm. I felt dizzy ,lite headed, sick to my stomach and almost crying at the work load I committed myself to. I did drink 1 gallon of water. I have this same work schedule from mon. 4/20 - 4/24. My husband and I are going to sit down today when I come home  from the girl scout meeting I lead (36 girls, teaching them to ride) and put together my meals for each of those days I have to be at the farm. Why do I always put everyone including the horses before myself. This morning I can hardly walk. thurs. when I was there I clocked 10 miles on  my fitness watch walking back and forth to care for the horses, stalls, paddocks, office, barn, mail etc. feeling tired. Yesterday clocked 7 miles of walking. way too much and heavy wheel barrels of pop, wet hay, sand and the like. ugh. Calgon take me away.

Most Active
Recent Topics