I Got A Date...

FarmGirl71
on 4/2/15 2:55 am - Maben, MS
VSG on 05/05/15

I went to see my surgeon on Monday and he said I had all things completed! We scheduled for May 5th. Now we just have to wait on the insurance to approve. The scheduler (Kristie) said it usually takes 5-10 business days to get approval. I'm hoping that all goes well and it gets sent on through without a hitch. Kristie said she has seen cases be denied that have had all the required paperwork/documentation, etc... and she has seen some cases go through when she was sure that they were questionable. Of course THAT totally made me worry and flip out just a little.BUT... she also said that every time there has been a denial sent back on cases that my doctor feels strongly about, he had done a physician to physician call to the insurance company and it is always approved. She says that most of the time it's all about who's desk your file lands on. So that made me feel a little relieved. Because goodness knows I meet the criteria. LOL!

Can't wait to be one of the "been there, done that" gals! I am ready to get this ball rolling! It is so close now, I can almost believe it's happening! 

Joanna B
on 4/2/15 3:05 am - MI
VSG on 03/12/15

YAY!!  May 5 will be here before you know it!!!

jkmcnult
on 4/2/15 12:44 pm - golden, CO

It is a lot of hoop jumping! It is worth it, best thing I have done for myself. Good luck!

Nikke2003
on 4/3/15 4:52 am - PA
VSG on 05/13/13

Yay!! That's so exciting - VERY happy for you!!

For more info on my journey & goals, visit my blog at http://flirtybythirty.wordpress.com

Most Active
Recent Topics