Does aybody know a reputable site to Book Dr. Ponce?

HopefulSleever2015
on 3/31/15 2:45 pm - Canada

Hi Everyone, 

Very new to this forum and would sincerely apprecaite some guidance. I am looking to book wih Dr. Jamie Ponce at INT Hospital.  I have seen a few places that claims that I can get the VSG at a reasonable price all in exflights of course but I am nervous about booking with someone making promises and claims only to arrive in Mexico and end up with something else. There are companies here in Canada who will facilitate to the tune of about 11K...I might as well just have it here in Ontario with the current exchange rate and then add in the cost of flights. I have done all of my reseach and am comfortable to have the sleeve done by Dr. Ponce.

Is it possible to book with him directly? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

TIA

BeginsToday
on 4/2/15 2:14 am

I had surgery with Dr. Ponce and the best coordinator - Trish. Check out her site at (wlsforbetterlife). I self paid, made my plane reservations from Canada, and she took care of everything else. I had a very positive experience and felt totally safe in Mexico. Good luck.

Most Active
Recent Topics