Surgery scheduled for May 18th 2015. And all of a sudden I am nervous

L. Mojabre
on 3/24/15 10:36 am

Ok so I will be 35 in November and I have been obese since maybe 15 that is 20 years... I am now at my highest weight of 332 lbs. Mother of 2 and October will make 5 years of marriage. And to top it off we are planning our Anniversary Celebration in October. Where we will have a wedding since we never had one. Some days I feel that I may have planned too much for 2015. Surgery right now is my main focus. Prayers and encouragements needed  

Have no Quarrel with History

Challenge the Present to Conquer the Future

samanthalc
on 3/24/15 10:52 am
with

My date is May 19. :)  

I'm terrified.  :(

I look forward to joining you on the other side a day later.  (Friend me!)

L. Mojabre
on 5/11/15 8:34 am

6 days away now deep sigh. now doing a week of liquids and getting the rest of my vitamins. A lot of people are encouraging me to get biotins and keratin for hair. Oh boy... Good luck to you too. I will be praying 

Jamie86
on 3/24/15 1:09 pm, edited 3/24/15 1:09 pm - Union Corner NB, Canada
VSG on 03/19/15

When my date was finally scheduled I felt.like **** just got real. But this is just one of the many steps you are taking to be around as long as possible for your children that was my focus ... I just got home on Sunday from my surgery on the 19th no regrets at all.....  and just think as a bonus by October you are going to be looking and feeling amazing! You will want to be in the photos to show off the new and improved you! This sounds like your year of awesomeness! Best of luck to you! 

Surgery Date February 19th, 2015..... Cancelled due to the DECH in Fredericton not having any Beds :( 

Re-booked for March 19th, 2015

Goal #1 - Training for Mudd Sweat and Tears on August 15th, 2015 - all 10km's completed! 

Goal #2 - Achieving Goal weight!

smilingsarahjo
on 3/25/15 6:35 am - Middletown, OH

Just found out today my surgery date is May 18 as well and I'm right there with you in the fear department. I'm 315 right now. My highest weight was 339 just a couple months ago. I've been wanting this surgery for years and now that it's real I'm terrified and excited all at once. I just got married in July and am not comfortable with the idea of having babies while being morbidly obese. It seems like my whole life it's finally taking off and it feels like climbing a hill on a roller coaster! 

L. Mojabre
on 5/11/15 8:37 am

6 days away now deep sigh. now doing a week of liquids and getting the rest of my vitamins. A lot of people are encouraging me to get biotins and keratin for hair. Oh boy... I completely agree with you on the baby part. My husband and I don't have any children together and would love to have one or two but not at this weight... I will be praying for both of us. 

L. Mojabre
on 5/11/15 8:37 am

6 days away now deep sigh. now doing a week of liquids and getting the rest of my vitamins. A lot of people are encouraging me to get biotins and keratin for hair. Oh boy... I completely agree with you on the baby part. My husband and I don't have any children together and would love to have one or two but not at this weight... I will be praying for both of us. 

Most Active
Recent Topics