Has anybody been re sleeved???

Prettypuff
on 3/15/15 9:19 am

I had my sleeve in 2008, and the weight has kinda snuck back on . I would love to hear from anybody who had their sleeve re-done.  Please no rude comments, I know what I did to cause the weight gain, so I don't need to be chastised for posting this question. The sleeve was a wonderful tool for me at one time. 

mickeymantle
on 3/15/15 10:20 am - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

its rarely necessary  usually just getting back on plan works again

most of the time it is redone because it was not done right the first time or some one over eat a ton all the time  

if they sleeve does not work for you now you might be better off keeping the sleeve and getting the second pat of the ds done

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

Valerie G.
on 3/16/15 12:49 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

Streching and 'some' regain is expected, but if yours is extensive, then definitely take a look at what you're eating and lower your carb intake, etc, before addressing a revision.  That being said, I also recommend considering the DS if you still have much to lose or you've regained a significant amount that you're teetering on being MO all over again.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

Most Active
Recent Topics