Coconu****er

Thebiggestloser
on 3/15/15 12:34 am
VSG on 11/19/14

My nutritionist would not recommend that. She absolutely does not like us drinking calories. For me it's water, unsweetened (Splenda) tea, coffee (decaf) or protein drinks. 

familyof6
on 3/15/15 5:02 am

Costplus World market has a huge variety of Torrani flavors, yummmmmmmIncluding coconut, so you can just use water,protein powder and add flavor/Torrani Sugarfree to protein drink.....less calories:)

TexasTerritory
on 3/15/15 8:12 am
VSG on 07/22/13
Lots of carbs and calories in that mix. Personally I stick with plain water. Easier on the kidneys and liver while one is losing weight quickly.

Tracy D.
on 3/16/15 4:39 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

This would be a gigantic "no" for me for two reasons:  

1.  Between the coconu****er and the 1/4 c. pineapple juice you've just consumer 32 carbs - yikes!  That's more than I was eating for an entire day during weight-loss mode.  I would never have wasted 32 carbs on a drink.   

2.  Those carbs would have spiked the hell out of my blood sugar.  I am a Type 2 diabetic and was sent home from VSG with no medication.  Doesn't mean I'm cured - I put that kind of carb into my body at one time and I'm going to spike glucose readings close to 180 or higher.  And that is going to spike hunger and cravings.  

This concoction as it stands is a bad idea this early out.  But you can probably tweak it a bit to make it lower carb.  

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

Most Active
Recent Topics