Vitamins post op?

BRYLEEB1223
on 3/17/15 7:28 am

I didn't realize how important vitamins were until I became deficient.  I am taking ProCare bariatric chewables. They are affordable compared to alot of vitamins, plus its one chewable a day.  I didn't like having to take two or more chewable a day, it became to much.  These work well for me, plus if you call, they send you a starter sample pack with all their products.  I think everyone is different, you have to find what works for you.  Good luck!

happycampertoo
on 3/17/15 11:38 am
VSG on 04/06/15

Thank you!

IslandWater84
on 5/1/15 12:05 am

I take ProCare's too!  Doctor recommended it and labs have been great for the 18+ months since my surgery!   Taste is good and I have even switched to the capsules for days when I am not wanting to chew them - those have been great to. Love the price!  I actually like the calcium they have on their site to. Upcal-D its weird because it is a powdered calcium but I have found it easy to mix with other things and even just taking straight powder with a few sips to swallow. Sooo much easier then the giant calcium tablets I was taking!   I agree that you have to just find what works for you!  

Most Active
Recent Topics