Why would I want to burn bridges?

Valerie G.
on 3/11/15 8:41 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

If you don't want to burn bridges, then why on earth did you create this post?  I can't figure out if it's a cry-baby response, passive-aggressive, or just pure narcissism here.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

JennyMcC
on 3/12/15 8:38 am
VSG on 02/25/15

I read your post and the responses when it was originally posted.  I don't think there was anyone intentionally trying to accuse you of anything.  One of the things that I LOVE about the boards is when I have a question or need help and encouragement there is ALWAYS someone to offer words of encouragement or answer questions.  I am EVER so grateful for this community.  I'm sorry that you thought someone was trying to insult you, when i read the responses I didn't see anything that I thought offensive, but there were comments trying to give you some advice.

SO GRATEFUL for all the people here who are willing to share their experiences, even if that means I may not LIKE their advice (tough love).  

MsBatt
on 3/12/15 8:54 am, edited 3/12/15 8:56 am

WAAAAAY oversensitive. If what Grim wrote truly upset you, then your first priority should be to grow a thicker skin. WLS is going to throw much tougher things than this at you. You're going to ask some dumb questions---everyone does---and you're inevitably going to get some truly snarky answers---everyone does. (*grin*)

Much of how good or bad your experience here is will depend on YOU. Try your damnedest to take everything you read in the BEST possible way, not the worst. You can't read 'tone' in words on your computer screen, so whenever possible, assume the poster means well. 99% of the time, they do.

Most Active
Recent Topics