in Menifee, Murrieta Area, looking for a good doctor to perform surgery

WiccanWitch
on 3/8/15 6:27 pm

I have been reviewing the doctors in the area, and need to find one that takes my insurance. My first and second choice, are not covered. =( (dr suh, and dr francis essien.)

Has anyone heard of Kamran Samakar?    John Husted?  

Also, if I go to a surgeon that is farther away, can I join a support group with a group that I did not get surgery from? Is that allowed?

hollykim
on 3/9/15 2:28 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On March 9, 2015 at 1:27 AM Pacific Time, WiccanWitch wrote:

I have been reviewing the doctors in the area, and need to find one that takes my insurance. My first and second choice, are not covered. =( (dr suh, and dr francis essien.)

Has anyone heard of Kamran Samakar?    John Husted?  

Also, if I go to a surgeon that is farther away, can I join a support group with a group that I did not get surgery from? Is that allowed?

um,sorry, I have never even heard of Menifee,Murrieta,much less any surgeon there.

WiccanWitch
on 3/9/15 3:23 am

uh, ok. I'm trying ot figure out the reason you responded, if you didn't know. But ok, thank you for taking the time to read my post.   Anyone who might know. please let me know. Has anyone heard of Kamran Samakar?    John Husted?  These are 2 options i have on my insurance.

Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar area 92584- Inland Empire (Riverside County)

GeekMonster, Insolent Hag
on 3/9/15 5:43 am - CA
VSG on 12/19/13

I can recommend my surgeon, Justin Braverman, located in Orange County, but that may be too far for you.

You might want to look for bariatric support groups through Overeaters Anonymous.  There is a group that meets in my area every Monday.  As far as support groups through bariatric offices or hospitals, you would have to contact them directly to see if they allow people to attend who haven't had a procedure through their services.  Everyone seems to have different policies.  

Good luck!

"Oderint Dum Metuant"    Discover the joys of the Five Day Meat Test!

Height:  5'-7"  HW: 449  SW: 392  GW: 179  CW: 220

psren13
on 3/9/15 12:35 pm - NC
VSG on 03/11/15

I talked with a nurse that worked in a doctors office out of Inland Hospital in Wildomar.  It wasn't dr essien.  Can't remember his name but I think he was perhaps oriental.  Start checking through that hospital.  Hope you can find one (Oh by the way, the reason I never had surgery then was that I was visiting my daughter in Murrieta and since came back home to the east coast.  found a doctor here and scheduled for the 11th .. day after tomorrow).  Good luck

WiccanWitch
on 3/9/15 4:53 pm

I think I know which one you are talking about, Dr Suh is oriental. I WISH I could get my surgery by him, he is the best in the area, but he doesn't take my insurance. =(

psren13
on 3/9/15 11:04 pm - NC
VSG on 03/11/15

Just checked out the pic and info on Dr Suh.  That does look like the one I was referring to,  Hmmmm,.  Just keep looking.  What is it about perhaps hour and half from where you are to Newport Beach area where Justin Braverman practices?  Might want to investigate that route. 

WiccanWitch
on 3/10/15 1:06 pm

I just cant do far away. =(

Most Active
Recent Topics