Yay!

TexasPrincess08
on 2/23/15 3:08 am
VSG on 09/15/14

So we got snow down here in Texas and I was just playing around on here trying to figure out how to get a profile picture up..I did it! I am so excited about this because I have taken some super cute pictures  of me lately and this is an NSV in itself because when I would look at my pictures I always thought I looked gross or ugly when I see my pictures now I feel a sense of accomplishment that I am proud of myself for having a great hair day or just waking up and feeling like looking cute. I love taking my picture now I can physically see the difference in my face in comparison to older pictures and I can honestly say for the first time ever I feel how I look!!

jenn1469
on 2/23/15 3:43 am

I feel the same way how funny. I love doing my make up and hair and dressing cute. Congrats

Jennifer

GoBlueGirl1998
on 2/23/15 7:50 am - MI

Very nice picture...........you look pretty!! For lack of a better term, I have always been a camera *****I love comparing the old pictures with the new!

Age: 40 Height: 5'8" Highest Weight: 325 Starting Weight: 291 Current Weight: 166 Goal Weight: 160

VSG 10/24/14 with Dr. David Chengelis

Most Active
Recent Topics